PDA

View Full Version : Senga Clone spotted...

Tom_Turner
2006-06-24, 12:21 AM
I guess he's going to be doing some air-to-air soon... :)

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/SengaAngel.jpg

SengaB
2006-06-24, 12:21 PM
What? I didn't mention I was a member of the Blue Angles? :)
I see some similarities there and my Avatar just shows a striking rebalance! :)

Senga

mirrodie
2006-06-24, 02:19 PM
Tom, I knew it You were at FRG that SUnday, by the fence closeest to Blue 7, right??

I got to that parking lot about 15 minutes before the Blues returned and was standing on the roof of my car, parked next to that Green Cadillac Convertible. You looked my way and I waved but I wasnt sure it was you and probably vice versa, then as soon as they returned, we avoided the rush and drove outta there.

FlyingColors
2006-06-24, 06:41 PM
LOL!

Tom_Turner
2006-06-24, 10:16 PM
Hi Mario :D

-- I *did* notice someone on a car for a minute, but didn't register as you at all !!!!

My brain was fried just trying to salvage a shot here and there from all that heat haze..and my head was also spinning from the unique FRG spotting conversations... "That monster [C-130] needs a looooong runway..." :) and then a Frank Sinatra impersonator... I learned more about Vic Damone that afternoon than I ever could have imagined I'd ever know.. LOL.. .by no means untypical of FRG.. :)

Earlier in the day I was thinking I'd run into Fred or Moose so someone..but so many guys on the Museum side with long lenses on top of cars, and impossible to stop by the time I got there...

Tom, I knew it You were at FRG that Sunday, by the fence closeest to Blue 7, right??

I got to that parking lot about 15 minutes before the Blues returned and was standing on the roof of my car, parked next to that Green Cadillac Convertible. You looked my way and I waved but I wasnt sure it was you and probably vice versa, then as soon as they returned, we avoided the rush and drove outta there.

:D

cancidas
2006-06-25, 06:08 PM
haha... now we've just got to get the other 12,945,573!