PDA

View Full Version : Compton Airport Air Fair

AndrewM
2006-06-20, 07:46 PM
I just had an informal meeting about the Compton Airport Air Fair which will be taking place on Saturday Sept. 23. I know it's a ways away but I figured I would just mention it to any of you out there that might want to come check it out. We're going to have P-51's B-25's, some learjets (on our 3300 x 60 runways) and maybe some f-18's, plus lots of helicopters and maybe some DC-3's. Oh and no, you will not get shot if you come to CPM. :wink: Its not really what most of you picture it to be. Hell I'm the whitest dorkiest dude ever, and I haven't been shot ...yet.

-Andrew

p.s. see I'm making an effort to post now!.....OIL CHECK!

Midnight Mike
2006-06-20, 08:14 PM
Well, look at what the cat dragged in, another New Yorker living in California! :D

T-Bird76
2006-06-20, 10:01 PM
Well, look at what the cat dragged in, another New Yorker living in California! :D

Hey count your blessing I don't live out there..........yet, ahahahahaha I'd go broke at Alteon. lol

Midnight Mike
2006-06-20, 10:34 PM
Hey count your blessing I don't live out there..........yet, ahahahahaha I'd go broke at Alteon. lol

There is a quota as to the number of New Yorkers that are allowed into California, thankfully California is full for the next 5 years :wink: :lol: