PDA

View Full Version : interesting traffic at LGA - 13 June

cancidas
2006-06-14, 06:51 AM
the day was definately off for me... first off i was on the ramp instead of in the bagroom, a nice break for sure.

the first strange movement i noticed was F9 landing on 31 around 0615, to my guess it was a ferry flight to make up thier first morning outbound. i don't know of the previous night's flight cxld, and every time i tried sitting at my desk i was bothered with something. i dind't even get the chance to check my emails for the second day in a row.

next, there is a C-40 sitting in the corner of E ramp. serial 10141, and i have no clue when it got there or when it's leaving. like i said, i was on the ramp all day and we were landing on 31 all day, never saw it.

one other thing, if anyone can find my "daily LGA report" thread i'll be happy...

PhilDernerJr
2006-06-14, 06:53 AM
I dont understnad what was special about the Frontier flight.

C40s are sweet though.

LGA777
2006-06-14, 08:56 AM
Matt. F9 added their seasonal third DEN flight about 3 weeks ago, as they have the last several summes. Instead of having the A/C RON in LGA it departs for DEN I believe at 2140, another aircraft operates a red eye from DEN arriving LGA at 0615. The C-40 was a very nice surprise, think I got a few nice 13 departure shots !

Cheers

LGA777