PDA

View Full Version : PEOPLE who suffer migraines have a higher sex drive

Midnight Mike
2006-06-13, 12:16 AM
PEOPLE who suffer migraines have a higher sex drive, research revealed yesterday.
Those who get the extreme headaches reported levels of sexual desire that were 20 per cent higher than normal, the study found.

Experts think it may mean that migraines are caused by the same brain chemical that controls human sex drive.

Men taking part in the study of 68 people reported levels of sexual desire that were 24 per cent higher than women.

But women with migraines only had a sex drive similar to men with tension headaches.

Timothy Houle, of Wake Forest University Medical School, North Carolina, said: “The results support the idea that migraine, as a syndrome, is associated with other common phenomena.

“Understanding of this link will help us to better understand the nature of migraine and perhaps lead to improved treatment.

“Sexual desire and migraine headaches may be influenced by the same brain chemical.”

Alex T
2006-06-13, 07:35 AM
Interesting. I have Migraines quite a bit, hereditory and all.

I have gotten 8-10 migraines and trust me, the last thing you want is to have sex during these migraines.

So according to this I have a higher sex drive....Ladies...anyone wanna see if this is true with me?
:P

PhilDernerJr
2006-06-13, 07:48 AM
I go through 8-10 bottles of lotion each day and trust me, it's the first thing you want to do during these migraines.

So according to this I have a higher sex drive....Guys...anyone wanna see if this is true with me?

Wow.

Midnight Mike
2006-06-13, 07:54 AM
I go through 8-10 bottles of lotion each day and trust me, it's the first thing you want to do during these migraines.

So according to this I have a higher sex drive....Guys...anyone wanna see if this is true with me?

[/quote]

Wow, that is a lot of lotion! Don't want to get blisters......

Alex T
2006-06-13, 08:56 AM
[quote="Alex T":b2158]I go through 8-10 bottles of lotion each day and trust me, it's the first thing you want to do during these migraines.

Wow.[/quote:b2158]

OI!!! Don't confuse me with Tommy now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greeney
2006-06-13, 04:02 PM

[/quote:36416]

Wow, that is a lot of lotion! Don't want to get blisters......
HAHAHA

Alex T
2006-06-13, 05:32 PM
oh brother, i quit, i was owned by Phil I admit it.... LOLOL

Alex