PDA

View Full Version : Another Special Livery 319 coming to an airport near you !

LGA777
2006-06-09, 09:58 PM
USAirways announced to employees today that hopefully by September a Philadelphia Eagles A-319 will be gracing the skies of the USAirways route network. The internal publication mentioned the scheme is still being designed and once it is complete it must be approved by both the Eagles and the NFL. Today's message closed by saying look for future updates on "possible other theme planes to come" While I personally would like to see this on a larger aircraft such as a 757 but at least with the 319 those of who frequent LGA will see it a LOT more often ! As I have been saying a lot lately "Bravo US"

Cheers

LGA777

Matt Molnar
2006-06-10, 03:17 AM
That's nice for Eagles fans in Philly, but a slap in the face to fans of their mortal enemy Giants whenever it visits New York. :|

Mellyrose
2006-06-10, 09:50 AM
Neiner neiner neeeeeiner!!!! :P

I can't wait for this plane. My friends back home can't call me a nerd when I show them a photo of THAT plane!

LGA777
2006-06-10, 09:56 AM
That's nice for Eagles fans in Philly, but a slap in the face to fans of their mortal enemy Giants whenever it visits New York. :|

Gotham Spotter, I can appreciate what you are saying but as a Yankee fan I am still very "HAPPY" to the Arizona Diamondbacks 757 when it was at JFK, would rather see and photograph that than a regular colors HP 757 ! Just my two cents as I am an aviation photographer/enthusiasts first and a hometown team fan second, I may speak for many on this board !

Respectfully

LGA777

cancidas
2006-06-10, 11:24 AM
we're starting to be like HP with all the special paint! i like it! by the way, the repainted piedmont bird looks great!

T-Bird76
2006-06-10, 11:38 AM

Until the Giants and Jets move back to NY they are a NJ team!!! Nothing really New York would ever be associated with New Jersey!!!! :twisted: :twisted: Therefor let this plane slap NJ in the face! LOL

cancidas
2006-06-10, 11:03 PM
well said tommy...