PDA

View Full Version : The spirit of fort myers coming to an airport near me nd you

Tower Air
2006-05-23, 11:21 PM
Spirit of Fort Myers Spreads its Wings

Spirit Airlines Honors Fort Myers with the Dedication of its Newest Airbus A319

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (May23, 2006) - Spirit Airlines, the leading low cost carrier to the Caribbean, today proudly launched its eighteenth Airbus A319 aircraft. In a private ceremony, the airplane was named “Spirit of Fort Myers”.

“Every delivery of a new Airbus takes us closer to becoming an all new, all Airbus airline and every aircraft dedication speaks volumes about the destination whose name the aircraft takes on,” said Barry Biffle, chief marketing officer of Spirit Airlines. “Spirit has been serving Fort Myers since 1993 and we enjoy being able to offer visitors and locals alike terrific low fares, sweet new airplanes and great destination choices.”

Spirit’s Airbus A319 aircraft seats 138 passengers, eight in Spirit Plus business class and 130 in its comfortable Coach class with all leather seating throughout the cabin.

With today’s announcement, Spirit’s fleet consists of 18 Airbus A319s, six Airbus A321s, and is flying 7 MD-80s. Spirit will deliver seven more A319s in 2006 and is committed to becoming an all Airbus fleet by the fall of 2006

what's the newest regesteration for spirit that has just arrived

LGA777
2006-05-24, 10:03 AM
In case you have not noticed NK no longer flies MD80's to LGA. One A-321 on the first FLL of the day (last inbound at night) and everything else are 319's !

Regards

LGA777

Tower Air
2006-05-24, 04:49 PM
In case you have not noticed NK no longer flies MD80's to LGA. One A-321 on the first FLL of the day (last inbound at night) and everything else are 319's !

Regards

LGA777
oh

Mellyrose
2006-05-24, 05:25 PM
oh

Most.pointless.post.ever.

Internal monologue - heard of it?

:roll:

JRadier
2006-05-24, 05:46 PM
oh

nope.....

:twisted:

Tower Air
2006-05-24, 06:25 PM
well i didn't know NK does not fly md80's to your area

jran225
2006-05-24, 07:17 PM
oh

Man, look at the way everybody else posts stuff on this forum, alright? You'll see that the posts serve either to inform or to entertain or to humor or whatever - what they all have in common is a point? Now, next time you want to post something, remember PIEH!

P - Posts
I - Informative
E - Entertaining
H - Humorous

If you post fits these requirements then hit that submit button. If it doesn't then it isn't worth anything more than your young, underdeveloped internal-monologue. Man, look at the way people here act towards you and your posts? If you don't get the message their (me included btw) are trying to send, then you really are to young to be posting here. Just think about that kid and act on it, alright? :)

Cheers,
-Omar S.

Btw: That's directed at Brian and not at Mel (haha) - not sure why I quoted it from her reply.