PDA

View Full Version : Amazing TWA Video

T-Bird76
2006-03-20, 10:28 PM
Mario sent me this link for a TWA site and this one video they put together with a TWA 747 is simply breathtaking and truly beautiful. Check it out and turn up the volume. Thanks Mario!!!!
http://www.twacrew.com/photos.html

PhilDernerJr
2006-03-20, 10:33 PM
That is wild. Looks like a lot of footage was repeated, but still great.

This is a good example of the differneces between video and still photos in regards tolighting requirements. Planes can look good backlit in video, as seen here.

Good post.

jakbar
2006-03-20, 10:51 PM
"I'm going to change me name to Melanie Derner Jr. Maybe then I'll get photos accepted onto Anet." -MellyRose

Wow.

Midnight Mike
2006-03-20, 10:58 PM
When I worked for NCA in New York, we leased our TWA 747 crews from TWA, so, I worked with many TWA pilots & had business dealings with many of the folks from TWA. That video was nicely put together, well done....

mirrodie
2006-03-21, 12:16 AM
LOL I forgot bout that. NOw only if they'd choreograph it to some Dave Matthews Band music, and you'd be in love Tom! :)

Midnight Mike
2006-03-21, 12:20 AM
LOL I forgot bout that. NOw only if they'd choreograph it to some Dave Matthews Band music, and you'd be in love Tom! :)

That's right, I forgot that Tommy loves TWA. When I get to New York (Shut Up Mario, not a word), I will drag Tommy with me to NCA, the Manager of Crew Sceduling over there used to be the manager of TWA scheduling, he will have some good stories and maybe he knows where we can get some TWA goodies....

Mario

I am planning on going to Hawaii in April, leaning towards coming to New York, in May......

T-Bird76
2006-03-21, 10:09 AM

Dare they ruin the good TWA name by associating it with DMB!!!!!