PDA

View Full Version : KEWR Info

MarkLawrence
2006-02-28, 09:15 PM
Hi all

I will be travelling through KEWR on Saturday afternoon en-route to the UK and was wondering if anyone knew of any good spots inside KEWR that I could get some pictures. Dying to try out my new camera and this will be the first opportunity. I'll have 3 hours between my flights - will it be worthwhile going out of security and getting somewhere else like a parking garage?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-28, 09:25 PM
EWR is one airport that we did not cover for Spotting Locations on the NYCA main page. It's a tough airport due to the strong police presence.

Regardless, I'm sure a couple guys will be able to chime in to assist. Sorry i can't be more helpful.

Tom_Turner
2006-02-28, 10:52 PM
Mark, if you're flying Continental and utilizing Terminal C, you should make your way down to gates 84/85 (I believe) at the end of the southern most finger (across from Terminal B). There you will have windows facing alot of the action.

Sun should be to your back in the late afternoon, although there may be challenges with reflection.

There are also opportunities on the Monorail and on outside "decks" by the busses at the north end of Terminal C facing Terminal B, and the south end of Terminal A facing Terminal B.

Not sure how long you'll last though without being stopped..and too, its a crowded airport. Friendly/curious folks will stop you for conversation throughout.

Good luck,
Tom

MarkLawrence
2006-03-01, 04:19 PM
Thanks Tom - I am on Continental (this will be my first time on a 737-900 as well)...and...I will look around terminal C .. hopefully, I will be able to load some pics when I get back from the trip. Thanks very much for the info!

Mark