PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 NTSB records.

protonv5
2006-02-23, 04:13 PM
Just curious if anyone knows why when I search the NTSB site there is no information pertaining to the airliners that crashed into the trade centers as well as the plane that crashed into the pentagon.
?? :?

Matt Molnar
2006-02-23, 05:57 PM
NTSB Identification: DCA01MA060
Scheduled 14 CFR Part 121: Air Carrier operation of American Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in New York City, NY
Aircraft: Boeing 767-200ER, registration: N334AA
Injuries: 92 Fatal.
The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

NTSB Identification: DCA01MA063
Scheduled 14 CFR Part 121: Air Carrier operation of United Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in New York City, NY
Aircraft: Boeing 767-200ER, registration: N612UA
Injuries: 65 Fatal.
The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket.

NTSB Identification: DCA01MA064
Scheduled 14 CFR Part 121: Air Carrier operation of American Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in Arlington, VA
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200, registration: N644AA
Injuries: 64 Fatal.

NTSB Identification: DCA01MA065
Scheduled 14 CFR Part 121: Air Carrier operation of United Airlines
Accident occurred Tuesday, September 11, 2001 in Shanksville, PA
Aircraft: Boeing 757, registration: N591UA
Injuries: 44 Fatal.

protonv5
2006-02-23, 07:16 PM
Hmm. Makes you really wonder though about all the conspiracy theories out there.

T-Bird76
2006-02-23, 07:40 PM
Hmm. Makes you really wonder though about all the conspiracy theories out there.

No it really doesn't, the fact is two planes were hi-jacked and flown into the World Trade Center and one plane was flown into the Pentagon. Is it so hard to believe that the obvious facts are the truth? I never understood why as a society have to try to over complicate the real facts.

protonv5
2006-02-23, 07:58 PM
What facts do we really have? I'm not normally one to believe hype if you can call it that but I just don't see one shred of aircraft in the pentagon crash. We know 2 planes flew into the trade centers but we don't know that one flew into the pentagon. Do we? Can you prove it? Maybe I missed it. I can accept that. I'm not saying I can prove it didn't happen either but it does seem strange that the issue is conveniently closed by the FBI and NTSB and that's that so everyone should just accept the story and conveniently forget about it.

Matt Molnar
2006-02-23, 08:58 PM
I'm not saying I can prove it didn't happen either but it does seem strange that the issue is conveniently closed by the FBI and NTSB and that's that so everyone should just accept the story and conveniently forget about it.

Complete details of what we know about what occurred on the flights appear in the 9/11 Commission Report (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/index.htm). I'm not sure why conspiracy theorists would be happier with an NTSB report when it's just another potentially corrupt government agency.

Tom_Turner
2006-02-23, 09:54 PM
We know 2 planes flew into the trade centers but we don't know that one flew into the pentagon. Do we? .

Hi Protonv5.

I assume you've seen those websites that show a number of images of the pentagon where you don't see obvious "evidence" of the crashed jet, seemingly odd burn marks or lack thereof on the lawn and so forth.. but there's actually a good deal of images out there that *do* show obvious wreckage and there is wide spread acceptance from knowledgable folks (not just some shadowy "experts" on a payroll someplace) regarding the speed of the aircraft causing much of it to disintegrate and so forth. For myself, I see no obvious reasons to doubt the official account in this instance.

Of the areas of celebrated uncertainty regarding the official explanation of all the events of that terrible day, I think the Pentagon non airplane conspiracy is amongst the most unfortunate.

Still, I don't think theres anything wrong with asking honest questions though if you're looking for actual answers.

In the years following the shock of that day, I was curious about many aspects of that day, and it can be moderately difficult to get someone with the knowledge willing to explain things or find the sources that answer your questions. Though I suppose the 911 Commission Report might be the best place to start as Gotham Spotter suggests.

And, conversely it can be very easy to give offense to folks who themselves are unable to answer your questions but might offer that you take off your tinfoil hat and so forth.

N790SW
2006-02-23, 10:55 PM
i also heard that the angle flight 77 came on was a verry steep angle that from what i hear even the most veteran 757 pilot cant do that kind of maneuver

protonv5
2006-02-23, 11:31 PM
Tom, I appreciate your candor and thoughtful answer. Unfortunately all too often questioning the popular view is interpreted as being extreme. I don't accept a perspective simply because most people agree on it. Never in my life have I felt more violated and crushed than on 9/11. Perhaps it's part of the grieving process to want to know more of the facts, which by the way have been wholly spoon fed to us by the media. That's reason enough to entertain 'other' perspectives.

Pete.

Matt Molnar
2006-02-24, 12:29 PM
i also heard that the angle flight 77 came on was a verry steep angle that from what i hear even the most veteran 757 pilot cant do that kind of maneuver

I also heard the 767s that hit the World Trade Center were taken over by remote control and had missiles attached to them.

I also heard the Mossad and/or Larry Silverstein secretly wired towers 1, 2 and 7 with plastic explosives to make them collapse.

I also heard the Pentagon was hit by a shoulder fired missile, not a plane.

I also heard the governments of the world don't actually run anything, because they are puppets controlled by a master race of highly advanced life forms from the planet Zoltaf.

http://images.dancingmokey.com/humor_SFW/foil_hat.jpg

I'm of the opinion that conspiracy theories for an event like this are a waste of time. There is no end to how outlandish they can become because no matter what evidence is presented (there is usually very little anyway) there is no way the official record of events will ever be altered and you can go on forever questioning reality without ever being satisfied with what you've found.

T-Bird76
2006-02-24, 12:46 PM
Is there even a remotely logical reason why that dude is wearing tin foil on his head?

tipek
2006-02-24, 01:44 PM
>We know 2 planes flew into the trade centers but we don't know that >one flew into the pentagon. Do we? Can you prove it?

I didn't see that plane hitting Pentagon but I've heard it loud and clear. I was about 5-6 miles away from Pentagon when it happened. The explosion was so loud that people on the street (near Capitol) wend down on the ground because we have tought that something just hit Capitol building. Also my nieces teacher from elementary school lost his life on that flight.

Rafal

PS - Tommy did you get my IM?

T-Bird76
2006-02-24, 02:01 PM
What would be the real point to cover up what really happened? Whether it was a plane, car, bomb or whatever, the result was the same. Its my belief the obvious facts are the truth in this case. People say there's no evidence of a plane crash. There's been more then one plane crash that I can remember that show very little evidence a plane went down. Fly something into the ground at 500mph and there's going to very little left resembling a plane.

I think we get a bit carried away with 9/11 because of how simple this operation really was. The fact is four planes were hijacked with very basic weapons and they were flown into buildings. This wasn't a paramilitary raid on some highly secured site. While the planning was detailed the plan was simple and exploited basic gaps in our system. Its like we can't accept the fact that a group of people can get one over on us so easily we need to explore the most outlandish results. Our energy can be spent on more productive things then investigating "what ifs."

Matt Molnar
2006-02-24, 03:10 PM
Is there even a remotely logical reason why that dude is wearing tin foil on his head?

To keep the martian mind control radios from getting into his brain, why else?

T-Bird76
2006-02-24, 03:23 PM

To keep the martian mind control radios from getting into his brain, why else?

How great would it be if a thunderstorm rolled in??? LOLOL :lol:

protonv5
2006-02-24, 11:38 PM
Isn't investigating facts and what if's the same thing?

fly.mcs
2006-02-25, 12:32 PM
IMO, I agree with GothamSpotter and T-Bird76.

There are many many theories or explanations for what really happened on 9-11. All I know is my cousin was a passenger onboard AA77, and he never made it home.. I do in fact believe N644AA crashed into the Pentagon.