PDA

View Full Version : Peter Unmuth Leaves as Airliners.net Screener

Novanglus
2006-02-18, 11:35 AM
After all these years, Airliners.net Head Screener Peter Unmuth has bowed out of his position, seemingly to take up a more professional role with Air Team Images.

Fairly big news. Perhaps rejections rates and screening que size will be affected?

(please no bickering in this thread)

NIKV69
2006-02-19, 02:24 AM
I don't think his departure will effect rejections or acceptances either way though the queue size has been growing. It would be nice to see a few more screeners in place to ease the waiting time a bit.

Garri767
2006-02-19, 02:27 AM
well it wont affect me yet, i still have yet to get one pic on :x lol hopefully that changes with the one i have in the que

punmuth
2006-02-27, 07:39 AM
seemingly to take up a more professional role with Air Team Images.
My demission from a.net has nothing to do with ATI.

Fairly big news.
Not really.
Peter

T-Bird76
2006-02-27, 11:02 AM
The one thing I've noticed at A.net the min someone leaves whether its staff or a highly respected member people freak out!! If you let it run wild the conspiracy theorist's make up **** from a failed romance with Johann to Alien abduction, lol

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-27, 06:41 PM
I've always appreciated the effort that peter has put into screening his photos. Clashes or not, he devoted many many hours (understatement) to adding many thousands of our photos.

Thanks, Peter.

Tom_Turner
2006-02-27, 10:09 PM
I've always appreciated the effort that peter has put into screening his photos. Clashes or not, he devoted many many hours (understatement) to adding many thousands of our photos.

Thanks, Peter.

I'll second that.

Peter was always a gentleman on the boards and willing to help folks as well.

Tom