PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day is for Suckers

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-13, 05:29 PM
Hallmark. Scam.

T-Bird76
2006-02-13, 05:37 PM
I was never a big fan of Valentines day even when I had a girlfriend and my last three girlfriends ate Valentines day up. I had to do the whole thing to, roses, candy, card, dinner and the sex wasn't even that great that night from any of them!

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-13, 05:53 PM
Mel is sitting next to me calling me bull**** right now. haha

Midnight Mike
2006-02-13, 06:35 PM
Hallmark. Scam.

*Ahem*

Well, we know of at least "1" person that will not get laid on Valentine's Day...... :shock: :lol:

Getting your girlfriend nothing for Valentine's is fine, what will really freak her out is when her friends get something & then she gets jealous.... :D

T-Bird76
2006-02-13, 07:02 PM
[quote="Phil D.":4a074]Hallmark. Scam.

*Ahem*

Well, we know of at least "1" person that will not get laid on Valentine's Day...... :shock: :lol:

Getting your girlfriend nothing for Valentine's is fine, what will really freak her out is when her friends get something & then she gets jealous.... :D[/quote:4a074]

No Mike you know 2 people that won't be getting laid on Valentines day, lol

Midnight Mike
2006-02-13, 07:26 PM
[quote="Midnight Mike":7f5f7][quote="Phil D.":7f5f7]Hallmark. Scam.

*Ahem*

Getting your girlfriend nothing for Valentine's is fine, what will really freak her out is when her friends get something & then she gets jealous.... :D[/quote:7f5f7]

No Mike you know 2 people that won't be getting laid on Valentines day, lol[/quote:7f5f7]

Looks like you guys will need some of this, when you have your alone time! :D :shock: :lol:

http://www.k-y.com/images/illustrations/il_sample_lub.jpg

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-14, 09:19 AM
I just prefer to spread the love 365 days a year. I don't need some corporate bigwig to tell me that I need to do something special on this one day so they can have a busy flower and card holiday in between Christmas and Easter.

My lady and I will be having as good a day today as we do any day (I hope).

MarkLawrence
2006-02-14, 09:40 AM
I love Valentines Day when it brings me a new Nikkon D50!! :) Now for some decent PBI photography!! :)

Derf
2006-02-14, 10:26 AM
Hey, I am married...so count me in
3 that are not getting any! :lol: :wink:

Mellyrose
2006-02-14, 11:12 AM
Hallmark. Scam.

I agree...that must be why you got me a "Carlton Brand" card.

*Ahem*

Wrong...already taken care of.

My lady and I will be having as good a day today as we do any day (I hope).

But of course! :P

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all of you bitter men!

mirrodie
2006-02-14, 08:29 PM
sucker 2 checking in...

you think you have it bad????

I've got a Shoshana to wine and dine on Valentines Day

and a staff of ELEVEN (11) women in the office that I had to take care of as well!

YEOOOCH!!!

and on a side note,

our kittens, my little Romeos, had their testicles removed this morning,...on Valentine's Day. Isnt that ironic?!

well, hope the day was nice and lovely like.

Personally, I hate going out on V day and so does the Shoshana. Too crowded, too busy, too chaotic.

AA 777
2006-02-14, 09:09 PM
our kittens, my little Romeos, had their testicles removed this morning,...on Valentine's Day. Isnt that ironic?!

Ques the Black Eyed Peas song "where is the love" :wink:

Matt Molnar
2006-02-14, 11:19 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all of you bitter men!

Thanks! But I'm not bitter, and I'm having the best Valentine's Day since I was 10 years old!

- For once I'm totally unattached, and was unobligated to do anything special for anyone
- I'm not even trying to "talk to" anyone right now, so I was 100% free of the hassle of debating whether to do something special for someone
- Yeah, I won't get laid tonight. There are plenty of nights I don't get laid.
- On that note, I have my avatar and I stopped at Duane Reade on the way home. :o
http://www.kytouch.com/kytouch/images/p_r2_c1_f2.jpg

T-Bird76
2006-02-14, 11:30 PM
Ok I had to post this.... My phone rings at 9:45PM tonight (Valentines Day) who is it??? Its Mario. I said to him why the hell are you calling me at this hour on Valentines Day?? I said there's going to be alot of figure skating in your very near future. ahahaha

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-15, 08:58 AM
Mario called and interrupted my Valentine's day dinner. I thought he was drunk, because he actually wished me a Happy Thanksgiving! lol

Midnight Mike
2006-02-15, 10:55 AM
Hmmm? On Valentine's Day, Mario calls men, to wish them give them a Valentine's Day Greeting... Sounds like a little Brokeback Mountain action if you ask me.. :shock: :lol:

Watch out, next time Mario is coming to your house, wearing nothing but a cowboy hat.... :D

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/focus_features/brokeback_mountain/_group_photos/heath_ledger1.jpg

Mellyrose
2006-02-15, 11:15 AM
My phone rings at 9:45PM tonight (Valentines Day) who is it??? Its Mario. I said to him why the hell are you calling me at this hour on Valentines Day??

Between that and the TWO phonecalls (in a row, with a voicemail in between) that my boyfriend received, it's becoming quite clear that all that wining and dining by Mario, just wasn't enough for Shosh....Phil wined me, I dined him....

....and by 9:45 last night, he certainly wasn't thinking about calling any of his buddies. :wink:

Midnight Mike
2006-02-15, 11:22 AM
My phone rings at 9:45PM tonight (Valentines Day) who is it??? Its Mario. I said to him why the hell are you calling me at this hour on Valentines Day??

Between that and the TWO phonecalls (in a row, with a voicemail in between) that my boyfriend received, it's becoming quite clear that all that wining and dining by Mario, just wasn't enough for Shosh....Phil wined me, I dined him....

....and by 9:45 last night, he certainly wasn't thinking about calling any of his buddies. :wink:

Almost did not notice that little comment at the end, way to go!

Mellyrose
2006-02-15, 11:25 AM
Thanks for ruining my subtlety! :oops:

Alex T
2006-02-15, 03:16 PM
My Valentines Day was spent..

Drivingb to FLL Airport. Flying for 2 hrs and 28 minutes FLL-STL on Southwest Airlines.

Train ride STL-BLV, then I drove home from BLV to my house, got home by 6pm, I was exhausted.

No energy to screw with anyone or do anything.

So for those that had a great time, glad you had fun.

Alex

Midnight Mike
2006-02-15, 06:03 PM
Thanks for ruining my subtlety! :oops:

Not a problem, I got your back, wayyyyyyy back! :D :lol:

mirrodie
2006-02-15, 07:29 PM
OMG, you guys are so full of crap. I called Phil at 10 to 8 on the way home from the office.

And I called Tommy during halftime (9:45), once I saw that WN thread. Hey, during halftime, I surf the net. LOL

cancidas
2006-02-15, 08:06 PM
welll i actually only got my wife flowers for vday, then i passed out and slept 'till this morning. although, i'm safe... our anniversary was last week, so i got her an $1100 tennis bracelet and night at the plaza hotel, so i think a bunch of flowers are ok. for the sleeping part, i had a really bad day at work.

T-Bird76
2006-02-15, 10:43 PM
welll i actually only got my wife flowers for vday, then i passed out and slept 'till this morning. although, i'm safe... our anniversary was last week, so i got her an $1100 tennis bracelet and night at the plaza hotel, so i think a bunch of flowers are ok. for the sleeping part, i had a really bad day at work.

The Plaza Hotel Matt?? I'm under the impression the Plaza is closed until late 2006 as its being converted to part hotel part condo. Last I time I was in the city it was still closed. I thought all the retail stores were also closed pending renovation? Sure it wasn't the Milford Plaza you went to? LOL

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-16, 09:28 AM
The Milford Plaza is the lullaby of old Broadway.

mirrodie
2006-02-16, 12:15 PM
The Milford Plaza is the lullaby of old Broadway.

ROFLMAO

I think Matt may have meant that. Matt, did they come by and dance and sing while they turned the beds?

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-16, 12:17 PM
They looked like flight attendants coming out into the shiny wet street before pointing their arms to the sign.

That **** played during Saturday morning cartoons and Jeopardy liek clockwork.

K9DEP
2006-02-16, 12:39 PM
Look at yourselves taking pictures of planes and what not!, None of you know how to treat a lady! Just to give u guys an example of my manliness I gave my History teacher a Hershey's kiss and some buffalo wings and we got busy!

With History unfortunately, but anyway I didn't want to be on the news anyhow! Older women suck, and quoting Fred "actually they blew" :lol:

T-Bird76
2006-02-16, 12:53 PM
Look at yourselves taking pictures of planes and what not!, None of you know how to treat a lady! Just to give u guys an example of my manliness I gave my History teacher a Hershey's kiss and some buffalo wings and we got busy!

With History unfortunately, but anyway I didn't want to be on the news anyhow! Older women suck, and quoting Fred "actually they blew" :lol:

Buffalo wings? LOL man you know what a woman wants!!!!!

PhilDernerJr
2006-02-16, 12:57 PM
"Lord, give me a Buffalo Wing, so I can fly far.......far far away from K9DEP."

Teachers are freaks. If you ever have a fetish for something involving ice, a stapler, Lincoln Logs and an amputee midget.....a teacher is the kinda gal you need. They're up for anything.

T-Bird76
2006-02-16, 04:36 PM
They looked like flight attendants coming out into the shiny wet street before pointing their arms to the sign.

That **** played during Saturday morning cartoons and Jeopardy liek clockwork.

I think I can sing that song word for word, heard it enough on Saturday morning. I wonder how it is as a hotel?