PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 Posts

PhilDernerJr
2005-12-04, 03:27 AM
Well, this post here is the site's 10,000th post.

Since the Spring, this site has been the e-home to aviation enthusiast who either live in NYC, have an interest in NYC aviation, or just want to participate in the fun conversation that we offer here.

For under 200 members, 10,000 posts is a successful amount, and I'm excited that you all enjoy the site and choose to post here as opposed to the many other options that you have.

Thank you all,

-Phil Derner Jr.

yaas
2005-12-04, 04:09 AM
yay! congrats :) i'm partying over here for you

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/yaas/yaasparty.jpg

hehehe

T-Bird76
2005-12-04, 03:52 PM
Congrats Phil, looks like allot of new names have been popping up on the board recently, 20,000 posts can't be far behind.

AC777LR
2005-12-08, 04:19 AM
lol I am new, I became a member because NYC seems to be a huge aviation focal point, and plus Google lead me here too. Its kind of nice to get away from Anet and the BS that goes on there. Plus this site is free baby, no five bucks a month to be a member.

moose135
2005-12-08, 10:22 AM
Congratulation Phil!

The forum is near the top of my favorites, something I check several times a day (and if anyone from my office is reading this, it's always before or after work :D )

I am incredibly impressed by the work you have done developing the entire site. It really has become a "must-see" in the world of aviation, and you have helped bring together a diverse group of people who share a love of aviation. Thanks to NYCA, I've made new friends, learned more about photography, had fun and shared some good times with a great bunch of folks.

Thanks!

PhilDernerJr
2005-12-08, 10:15 PM
We also broke the record for most people logged in at one time. The record used to be 16...and it was the day we first opened and everyone was registering at once.

Now:

"Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:02 pm"

Hyder
2005-12-12, 04:14 PM
why do i have this weird feeling that the different users on this board aren't really actual people, but merely phils many personalities.

but seriously folks, this place rules, i think the board can use some sprucing up though. i suggest that everytime someone makes a post, we see a picture of Phillip winking at us and saying "good post sexy thing" while we're being redirected back to the main page.

yaas
2005-12-12, 09:54 PM
ahahaha