PDA

View Full Version : FAO Alex T

T-Bird76
2005-11-29, 03:49 PM
I've seem to run out of drink coupons, could you please resupply me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Alex T
2005-11-29, 03:56 PM
Isn't one enough?!?!?

I feel so sorry for the SWA F/A who have to deal with you. I am working on it, just gotta fly 4 more times r/t ya that will be a kick.

IslipWN
2005-11-29, 04:32 PM
I have lots!!!!!!!

T-Bird76
2005-11-29, 04:33 PM
I have lots!!!!!!!

Good then send them to me!

T-Bird76
2005-11-30, 12:35 PM
Isn't one enough?!?!?

I feel so sorry for the SWA F/A who have to deal with you. I am working on it, just gotta fly 4 more times r/t ya that will be a kick.

Which FA? The one from Long Island who I happen to know her sister, the FA who made the bed for me, two bad it wasn't a double, or the 35 year old single FA from VA with the slamming body who hangs out in NYC when she's laying over at ISP?? Please clarify for me. :lol:

Alex T
2005-11-30, 01:32 PM
[quote="Alex T":23362]Isn't one enough?!?!?

Which FA? The one from Long Island who I happen to know her sister, the FA who made the bed for me, two bad it wasn't a double, or the 35 year old single FA from VA with the slamming body who hangs out in NYC when she's laying over at ISP?? Please clarify for me. :lol:[/quote:23362]

Thought the one who made the bed was a male? perhaps he wanted in it with you? :lol:

You "know" to many F/A I actually know 2, pathetic. No, they ain't kiosk either haha.

Alex

T-Bird76
2005-11-30, 01:38 PM
Thought the one who made the bed was a male? perhaps he wanted in it with you?

Are you deaf when I speak to you??? lol that's right you are. Or you just don't pay any attention when I speak, hehe

Alex T
2005-11-30, 01:42 PM
Yes I am deaf lol. Why do you think I say WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU all the time :lol:

flights are looking cheap now on SWA maybe ill grab a few flights, rack up points and get ur drinkie card soon hehe
Alex