PDA

View Full Version : St. Maarten Preview

AAGold
2005-11-16, 05:12 PM
Only back from SXM for a little over a day and the tan is already beginning to fade in this gray atmosphere. So to cheer me up I put up a few photos from our recent trip to SXM for you to enjoy. They're on my site so click the link below to see them.

http://www.photovation.net

The first page is an intro with flashing images. At the bottom of the page there is a button to skip if you like. From the main page click on the Preview SXM Photos button.

Enjoy.

Art

moose135
2005-11-16, 05:27 PM
Outstanding stuff, Art. I love that KLM 747 shot!

I think we need to set up an NYCA roadtrip :D

Matt Molnar
2005-11-16, 05:28 PM
Awesome as expected. The last one is my favorite.

eric8669
2005-11-16, 06:34 PM
Great shots Art, seeing your shots just wants me to go back even more.
NYCA roadtrip would be great.

Eric

NIKV69
2005-11-16, 08:05 PM
Awesome stuff Art! I am considering a trip to SXM in early March. A NYC trip would be good!

Tom_Turner
2005-11-16, 09:59 PM
Outstanding is Right Art!!

Theres more than a couple of angles/compositions here we haven't seen from SXM before I don't think.. and they're gorgeous.

T-Bird76
2005-11-30, 01:34 PM
wow that shot of the Dash 8 is awsome, just great how the lights reflect the prop. Ok boys when are we going??

Alex T
2005-11-30, 01:39 PM
ill ride cargo or in toms bag, i actually weigh less then a bag :lol:

no that is sad actually, and i only fly to places SWA goes :-P

altho i could make an exception here....and im 18 so i can drink with ya'll in mexico because tequila loves me now im just rambling...

anyway great pics looks very cool.
Alex

AAGold
2005-12-01, 08:12 AM
Thanks to all who commented. It's appreciated. Sorry I haven't been around the forum to much lately and haven't replied sooner. You can imagine I am busy processing the pics I took over 12 days on SXM. It's not like JFK where you shoot 4 to 5 hundred a day, you only shoot a couple hundred a day at SXM, but that still comes to a couple thousand pics to be processed. Not to mention the backlog that is still outstanding for months prior.

Did you see the shot on Anet of the Air France A340 that was Top of the Day a few days ago? It's the only shot I've uploaded (plus one other similar shot to JP). Want a laugh? It was rejected by Anet originally as BAD MOTIV and then accepted on appeal. Just goes to show you.

Thanks again.

Art

Derf
2005-12-01, 10:59 PM
........Did you see the shot on Anet of the Air France A340 that was Top of the Day a few days ago? ...........

I really loved the night shot with the Dash at the end of the runway and the props all lit up! That was Sweet.....well, they were all sweet but that was the best pucker factor for me! I thought I commented here, sorry.