PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From California

T-Bird76
2005-11-15, 02:01 AM
Yo dudes hang ten! yeah I've been in Cali to long lol. Haven't posted in awhile since I left for my two week business trip last week but just wanted to see how everyone was.

I've been in Cali for a week now and was in N.C just before. I really love it out here, the weather is amazing! U have to see this rental car Avis gave me; it’s a huge ass Grand Marquis, I feel like I'm driving a Police car or taxi cab, lol.

Did some great spotting this weekend, well over 1800 pics. Some of the highlights were the 747 Dreamliner, Shamu, The Salmon, NW DC-10, DHL 727, Some strange Asian DC-10 and some sick sunset shots. Also spent some time down in Long Beach with Midnight Mike on the Sims, all I will say is HOLY **** you have to do it!!!!!! When I get back next week I'll post a special thread with the pictures I took at Boeing's facility down here, god it was wonderful you really can't imagine.

My flights down to N.C and then out to L.A were fantastic, anyone who says Southwest isn't on par with the likes of AA, DAL, CAL, and UAL really need to do some more flying. I'll have trip report posted on that when I get back. Simply speaking I had the best FA of any flight I've ever taken, business or pleasure.

I'm now in Orange California only a block away from Disneyland. This hotel has more kids then you can imagine running around. Now I know why Tigers eat they're young. Anyway I'll be back next week and once I get caught up I'll be posting like I generally do. Be good everyone!

cancidas
2005-11-15, 06:08 AM
can you bring me back some in-and-out burger? double-double with fries and a chocolate shake... everything on the burger.

(i'll pay you back)

PhilDernerJr
2005-11-15, 06:33 AM
can you bring me back some in-and-out burger? double-double with fries and a chocolate shake... everything on the burger.

(i'll pay you back)

For real.

yaas
2005-11-15, 07:03 AM
3rd that plz :)

mirrodie
2005-11-15, 05:06 PM
Tommy! glad to hear you are having a ball!

And so glad you hooked up with Mike and the fine folks at Boeing Alteon!
looking forward to the Alteon TR!

what sims did you fly?

jakbar
2005-11-15, 05:18 PM
I think Tommy needs to FedEx a few of those In N Out Burgers to me as well. :)

Matt Molnar
2005-11-15, 05:28 PM
Can I have a Big Kahuna burger? I heard they got some tasty burgers.

mirrodie
2005-11-15, 05:47 PM
Or, if you saw "The Longest Yard" w/ Adam Sandler, maybe Tommy can throw a few cheeseburgers down his pants and bring em over, like that huge black guy did. It'll save the money spent on Fedex ;)

yaas
2005-11-15, 06:20 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll pass on that one hahaha

T-Bird76
2005-11-15, 10:08 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll pass on that one hahaha

Yaas your not interested in what's in my pants??? DAM :lol:

PhilDernerJr
2005-11-15, 10:27 PM
Can I have a Big Kahuna burger? I heard they got some tasty burgers.

Look at the brain on Brett! That IS a tasty burger!

NIKV69
2005-11-15, 11:53 PM
IN-N-OUT is the greatest! It is my first stop when I cross the Colorado river and get into town. No burger joint in NY can touch it! I am dying for one! The fries are the best!

Post some of those pics as soon as you can Tommy!

yaas
2005-11-16, 12:54 AM
:?

cancidas
2005-11-16, 04:22 PM
tommy, if you can make it to a US Airways counter i can have the shipment arranged for you, cheap too. although, i can't guarantee the deliver to all others from LGA...