PDA

View Full Version : Coming Up to NY 14-16NOV

INTENSS
2005-11-12, 08:37 AM
As posted on Airliners.net........

I'll be coming up to NY on Monday to spend a few days in my old neighborhood in Queens. I plan on doing some photographing at JFK on Tuesday the 15th along with LGA here and there.

Anyone interested in meeting up on the 15th for some JFK?

I'm non-revving up to LGA on Monday, will probably do some photographing there for a couple of hours after I arrive as well. Let me know if any of you want to get together.....looking forward to getting back!

-Rich

NIKV69
2005-11-12, 10:28 AM
Hey Rich,

As I said, myself and Matt Celmer will be at JFK on Tues. We may be meeting another anetter who may be non-revving up from RSW. Either way let's meet up! :mrgreen:

Tower Air
2005-11-12, 12:31 PM
I'm From RSW i get some good traffic on 6 over my house

NIKV69
2005-11-12, 12:39 PM
This guy is a ramper with B6 there. You shoot much at RSW?

Tower Air
2005-11-12, 01:14 PM
The First Time I did it at night and It sucked!

Tower Air
2005-11-12, 11:00 PM
This guy is a ramper with B6 there. You shoot much at RSW?

can You See if he knows of any good spotting areas at rsw I tried to shoot in the new term. but everywhere I wanted to shoot there were airport police there and i was to chicken to shoot and get yelled at

NIKV69
2005-11-13, 10:04 AM
You got it, I will ask him. I will also ask him how the police in the terminal are. You should meet up. He is cool, he loves to shoot video as opposed to stills and loves B6! :P

NIKV69
2005-11-14, 04:47 PM
Well the wx looks terrible so myself and Matt are going to JFK very early hopefully getting a little sun before the rain starts.

Look for me Rich, I drive a 2005 Black Maxima with tinted windows, or email me [email protected]

cancidas
2005-11-14, 08:36 PM
no go on this trip... wx is going to be ****. same time next week?

INTENSS
2005-11-17, 05:15 PM
Well the wx looks terrible so myself and Matt are going to JFK very early hopefully getting a little sun before the rain starts.

Look for me Rich, I drive a 2005 Black Maxima with tinted windows, or email me [email protected]

Didn't get to see this until I got back lastnight. Good thing I did some JFK on Monday because Tuesday and Wednesday were horrible with the weather. Unfortunately for me, I didn't know where to shoot the 22's and was already in Howard Beach to go back to Costco on Monday so only got a few departures.

I'll be back within a month, so peeved I got just about nothing at Kennedy. Will make another 3 day trip....I'll give you guy another heads up and maybe we can get together with some good weather.

-Rich