PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from 2nd Round AA interview: Update

RDU-JFK
2005-11-03, 11:04 AM
Hey all:

Yesterday I got back from the 2nd round interview for the revenue analyst position. Got upgraded to first on flight from RDU to DFW which was pretty sweet. Flight back had no such luck. AA headquarters is huge! Had 4 interviews with 4 different people. I did pretty well on three of them, the other one I messed up by stalling on some questions. Questions were mostly case questions on the industry, and some questions were basic (best and worst experience working with a group, etc...) A lot of people are interviewing for 6 positions so it'll be a while until I hear something. We arrived at DFW's new terminal D, which was pretty sweet. Also got to ride the intra-airport train, which gives you great spotting views of the airport! Now I'm playing the waiting game for 2-3 week until I hear something. If anyone has questions let me know, and I'll keep ya updated!

Oh yeah, perks include free standby travel anywhere, anytime for you and a companion.

Clipper
2005-11-03, 02:27 PM
Good luck with the second interview.

Oh yeah, perks include free standby travel anywhere, anytime for you and a companion.

I miss those days.. maybe not, since the layoffs and bankruptcy were pretty harsh for me during the 90's.

IslipWN
2005-11-03, 07:16 PM
I wish you luck!!! And can I be your travel companion? :)

2005-11-06, 12:02 AM
Interesting... Be sure to write a thank you note to them!!!!

RDU-JFK
2005-11-10, 01:13 AM
So a girl I knew got an offer yesterday, and I haven't heard anything yet...getting kind of worried at this point. :(