PDA

View Full Version : Photovation.Net finally born on November 2, 2005

AAGold
2005-11-02, 11:19 PM
Hey Guys

After months of hard work, and I mean hard work, my new site Photovation.Net is finally ready for public viewing. Take a look over the next two weeks if you have time and let me know what you think. Anne and I will be basking in the Sun in SXM until the 14th. I'll look for your comments when I return.

Images are ordered by category and viewable by selecting the category and then within that sub-categories. For example, if you select Modern Airliners the next page that comes up will be a list of Airlines. Select the airline and a page appears with thumbnails broken down by aircraft type, colors, or some other pertinent method. Click on a thumbnail to view the type, another thumbnail page appears and clicking on those thumbnails will display a larger picture to view.

Again, thanks for looking if you do and any comments you have. The URL for the site is ...

http://www.photovation.net

There is an intro page that takes some time. Bookmark the second page that comes up if you plan on returning.

Art Brett

Tom_Turner
2005-11-02, 11:43 PM
Looks very promising Art!

__________________________________________________ _

Couldn't help but notice the sea-turtle.

Think a St Maartens approach from underwater might work? :shock:

LGA777
2005-11-03, 10:11 AM
Art, just spent about half an hour browsing the new site, it looks awesome, thanks for all the hard work , many will appreciate it. Congrats to you and Anne for a job well done, and enjoy SXM !

Regards

Ron Peel

Derf
2005-11-03, 10:48 AM
OMG!!! I am in love with all of your night stuff!! This one is one of my
fav's but I am sure that nobody else will feel that way because
there are just so many awesome shots here!

http://www.photovation.net/ClassicalAirliners/Assets/images/large/T3-104.JPG

There are so many STRONG photos here that I could be lost in your site
for a few weeks! The rotation of the PAA741 with like 1 2 feet clearance
is wild and the Concorde Series!!!! THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK! I am
really enjoying this!

Mr Smith
2005-11-03, 10:33 PM
well done Art! i had a look a few weeks back when i was browsing Anne's site to find some locations for Miami and was really impressed! have fun in the sun! if i wanted to send you some photos is that possible and how would i go about doing that?

mont

T-Bird76
2005-11-03, 11:05 PM
Art simply fantastic, once the holidays are over I think I will be one of your students. Really though its a great site! Well done!

mirrodie
2005-11-04, 10:50 AM
Great site Art. There is so much, I lvoe all the options!

PhilDernerJr
2005-11-05, 10:37 AM
Art has put a lot of work into this site, and I thinkit shows. He has some great concepts on his hands and I'm exciting to see it progress.

Great work Art!