PDA

View Full Version : The Pictures of the LGA BBQ at Mario's House

Derf
2005-10-17, 10:24 AM
Thank you so very much for letting us crash your pad. I am sure that you all noticed the Nicon user running around with my CANON all night right??? Well, here are just some of the pictures!!!

http://fromtheflightdeck.com/temp/nycav ... ionbbq.wmv (http://fromtheflightdeck.com/temp/nycaviation/nycaviationbbq.wmv)
(50 or so pictures)

jakbar
2005-10-17, 11:51 AM
I tried to play the file, but Windows Media Player refused to play it. Something about a "codec" problem. It asked if I wanted to find it on the web, but then nothing happened. :(

T-Bird76
2005-10-17, 12:17 PM
Fred you are to much! It worked fine for me, I'll have to watch it again at home to see if you put sound to it. I keep the mute on at work. Nicely done.

NIKV69
2005-10-17, 12:26 PM
Great job Fred! :mrgreen:

File worked fine for me. I tell ya when you see pictures of yourself it is shocking. I need to lose like 40 pounds! If I want to look like Phil!

Alex T
2005-10-17, 12:36 PM
That is a great video! Very nice music and pictures, You guys sure had a blast, and here I was only an hour away in Baltimore. Glad you guys had a great time!!

Alex

jakbar
2005-10-17, 12:42 PM
Worked fine this time for me. Weird. Anyways, what an amazing job you did, Fred. I'd love to know how you actually did this, as I have lots of pics that I would like to make into movies like that.

eric8669
2005-10-17, 01:48 PM
Had a little trouble running it the first time, Works fine now.

Nice job Fred.

eric

IslipWN
2005-10-17, 03:59 PM
I tried to play the file, but Windows Media Player refused to play it. Something about a "codec" problem. It asked if I wanted to find it on the web, but then nothing happened. :(

yea same thing

PhilDernerJr
2005-10-17, 07:24 PM
Fred, that was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

yaas
2005-10-18, 03:34 AM
yeah i had problems the first time too so i deleted it then re-downloaded and it worked.

great job, thanks :)

I tell ya when you see pictures of yourself it is shocking. I need to lose like 40 pounds! If I want to look like Phil!

ahahaha yeah, my diet starts now

Derf
2005-10-18, 08:52 AM
Worked fine this time for me. Weird. Anyways, what an amazing job you did, Fred. I'd love to know how you actually did this, as I have lots of pics that I would like to make into movies like that.

I used Microsoft Photo Story 3.

Derf
2005-10-18, 09:12 AM
Here is one of the family I did. This was my first attempt, quality is low.
http://fromtheflightdeck.com/temp/Photo ... rsmall.wmv (http://fromtheflightdeck.com/temp/PhotoStorymillersmall.wmv)

jakbar
2005-10-18, 07:05 PM

How much did that program cost? I really want to go out and get it now!

Derf
2005-10-18, 10:34 PM

Give me $10 and I will tell you it is free! ****! I let the cat out of the bag!

NIKV69
2005-10-18, 10:49 PM
yeah i had problems the first time too so i deleted it then re-downloaded and it worked.

great job, thanks :)

I tell ya when you see pictures of yourself it is shocking. I need to lose like 40 pounds! If I want to look like Phil!

ahahaha yeah, my diet starts now

Yep, just like Travis Bickle said..

"too much sitting around has ruined my body, too much abuse has gone on for too long. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body"

In 6 months I will be like Phil! :mrgreen:

jakbar
2005-10-18, 11:01 PM

Give me $10 and I will tell you it is free! ****! I let the cat out of the bag!

Where do I get it for free?

Matt Molnar
2005-10-18, 11:32 PM
I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Nice work, Fred. I have to get around to one of these things, looks like it was a good time.

Derf
2005-10-19, 12:20 AM
do a search on photo story 3 and you will get a link to microsoft's site with the free download, can't look right now but if you have a problem please let me know :wink:

jakbar
2005-10-19, 01:51 PM
[quote="Derf"]do a search on photo story 3 and you will get a link to microsoft's site with the free download, can't look right now but if you have a problem please let me know :wink:[/qute]

Found it! Thanks!

mirrodie
2005-10-20, 08:43 PM
Wow, Fred, I'm touched, dude, what a great piece. Really, just awesome.

It was this site's first BBQ. Also, it was a great night as it was the First Ever BBQ Party at the Craig home. (Damn, I have a home. ****, I'm my father ;).) Shoshana and I were thrilled to have you over and look forward to it again.

As a follow up to Josh's question, the download is free, the piece is 4.5 minutes but how long did it take to create?

Derf
2005-10-20, 09:29 PM
........how long did it take to create?

About 2 hours.... One to sort pictures while drinking beer and the other to set up the motion for all the pictures. Did you like the clapping when your picture was shown? lolol That was not by accident! Thank you and tell your bride I said Thank You! What a wonderful evening!

mirrodie
2005-10-21, 11:34 AM
Dude, loved every facet of it. I mean it truly captures the essence of the site.

good photos and good times!