PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it about time for an NYC meetup?

dlx737200
2005-10-01, 05:09 PM
Greetings from sunny and still HOT Florida!

I was wondering if you all were thinking about maybe putting on another NYC meetup anytime soon. Like a two day thing of LGA and JFK. I am dying to get up to NYC soon but don't want to do it by myself. I know you all have thrown some big parties in the past and I'd be interested in taking part in the next one. I know a few others that wouldn't mind coming either. What do you all think?

-Justin

dlx737200
2005-10-01, 05:09 PM
Greetings from sunny and still HOT Florida!

I was wondering if you all were thinking about maybe putting on another NYC meetup anytime soon. Like a two day thing of LGA and JFK. I am dying to get up to NYC soon but don't want to do it by myself. I know you all have thrown some big parties in the past and I'd be interested in taking part in the next one. I know a few others that wouldn't mind coming either. What do you all think?

-Justin

PhilDernerJr
2005-10-01, 05:32 PM
MEetups are always welcome. USually we have spontaneous meetups. If the weather is nice (something you can't predict far in advance anyway), then people jsut end up showing up in a group at the airport.

Some f the guys have trips ocming up this month, so you might not get as big of a group, but all you need to do to start one is pick a date and see who cares to join you. :)

PhilDernerJr
2005-10-01, 05:32 PM
MEetups are always welcome. USually we have spontaneous meetups. If the weather is nice (something you can't predict far in advance anyway), then people jsut end up showing up in a group at the airport.

Some f the guys have trips ocming up this month, so you might not get as big of a group, but all you need to do to start one is pick a date and see who cares to join you. :)

Alex T
2005-10-01, 08:18 PM

Like LAX, should be a fun weekend for all.

I would be interested in NYC trip (Listen to Tommy groaning) so i can go to his house and make fun of all the pictures in his house haha :lol:.

seriously id be interested in a NYC trip but unfortaunlty id have to wait till i am 21, so i could actually go out and do stuff.

Alex

Alex T
2005-10-01, 08:18 PM

Like LAX, should be a fun weekend for all.

I would be interested in NYC trip (Listen to Tommy groaning) so i can go to his house and make fun of all the pictures in his house haha :lol:.

seriously id be interested in a NYC trip but unfortaunlty id have to wait till i am 21, so i could actually go out and do stuff.

Alex

dlx737200
2005-10-02, 03:30 PM
Well when do you all recommend a trip up there? Any hotel suggestions, reasonable and close to either LGA or JFK? When is the best weather season usually? I was hoping on coming up before the end of the year. I just hope I don't get there and its a blizzard or a rain storm.

-Justin

Steven Holzinger
2005-10-02, 06:51 PM
Now that I'm back at school, that means usually every other weekend that I'm at school, I will make a day trip to either LGA or JFK, or even both. Right now I'm basing my trips all around meeting up with you guys, since it can get boring between airplanes and when you're the only one there.