PDA

View Full Version : Off We Go To The Wild Blue Yonder....

cancidas
2005-09-27, 01:15 PM
well i'm off, won't be around for a week or so due to my yearly trip to KMRY for airshow season. it's going to be another great week of fun, fornication and fueling. no blue angels this year though, it'll be the USAF Thursderbirds as the main event. definately going to be fun, though i think i'll enjoy the warbird fly-in more than anything else. sadly, i still have not eddited any pix from last year's show so once i get back if anyone wants to edit pix for a nominal fee for me you're more than welcome to do so. enjoy all, i'll see you all on the flip side....

best part is, im flying all the way to SFO for FREE!!! :D :D :D

cancidas
2005-09-27, 01:15 PM
well i'm off, won't be around for a week or so due to my yearly trip to KMRY for airshow season. it's going to be another great week of fun, fornication and fueling. no blue angels this year though, it'll be the USAF Thursderbirds as the main event. definately going to be fun, though i think i'll enjoy the warbird fly-in more than anything else. sadly, i still have not eddited any pix from last year's show so once i get back if anyone wants to edit pix for a nominal fee for me you're more than welcome to do so. enjoy all, i'll see you all on the flip side....

best part is, im flying all the way to SFO for FREE!!! :D :D :D

jakbar
2005-09-27, 02:04 PM
great week of . . . fornication

So I take it your wife is going with you?

Have fun at the airshow!

Josh

jakbar
2005-09-27, 02:04 PM
great week of . . . fornication

So I take it your wife is going with you?

Have fun at the airshow!

Josh

Futterman
2005-09-27, 02:17 PM
...if anyone wants to edit pix for a nominal fee for me you're more than welcome to do so....

If you do find someone who'll pay you AND edit your shots, let me know!

The Thunderbirds should be fun...their Jones Beach performance a few months ago wasn't half bad.

Brian

Futterman
2005-09-27, 02:17 PM
...if anyone wants to edit pix for a nominal fee for me you're more than welcome to do so....

If you do find someone who'll pay you AND edit your shots, let me know!

The Thunderbirds should be fun...their Jones Beach performance a few months ago wasn't half bad.

Brian

IslipWN
2005-09-27, 03:45 PM
Why would you charge to have someone edit your pictureS? If anything you should pay them lol

IslipWN
2005-09-27, 03:45 PM
Why would you charge to have someone edit your pictureS? If anything you should pay them lol

cancidas
2005-09-27, 05:43 PM
thats what i meant to say ISP but it came out the wrong way...

cancidas
2005-09-27, 05:43 PM
thats what i meant to say ISP but it came out the wrong way...

IslipWN
2005-09-27, 07:29 PM
ohh ok, sorry!

IslipWN
2005-09-27, 07:29 PM
ohh ok, sorry!