PDA

View Full Version : Another good weekend coming up!!

T-Bird76
2005-09-26, 09:31 PM
Well it looks like this weekend will be a pretty diverse weekend for a few of NYCA.com's members. I'm flying down to IAD for some early spotting and then off to their Plane Pull event. I'm meeting up with some of the spotters down there and will be sure to sport my NYCA.com shirt and represent New York with pride.

We also have some other guys traveling north of the boarder for some spotting in Canada. Looks like NYCA will be on the move this weekend.

T-Bird76
2005-09-26, 09:31 PM
Well it looks like this weekend will be a pretty diverse weekend for a few of NYCA.com's members. I'm flying down to IAD for some early spotting and then off to their Plane Pull event. I'm meeting up with some of the spotters down there and will be sure to sport my NYCA.com shirt and represent New York with pride.

We also have some other guys traveling north of the boarder for some spotting in Canada. Looks like NYCA will be on the move this weekend.

jakbar
2005-09-26, 10:03 PM
I'll be up at YYZ with Eric. We're meeting up with some of the well-known YYZ locals for a weekend of spotting. I'll be wearing my NYCA shirt as well, and I'll hand out some of our nifty flyers. Should be fun!

Have fun at IAD, Tommy! Hopefully you'll get to meet Rafal...he's a nice guy and really knows his stuff.

Josh

jakbar
2005-09-26, 10:03 PM
I'll be up at YYZ with Eric. We're meeting up with some of the well-known YYZ locals for a weekend of spotting. I'll be wearing my NYCA shirt as well, and I'll hand out some of our nifty flyers. Should be fun!

Have fun at IAD, Tommy! Hopefully you'll get to meet Rafal...he's a nice guy and really knows his stuff.

Josh

PhilDernerJr
2005-09-26, 10:37 PM
By chance if anyone is driving and wants to borrow the NYCA car magnets for the weekend, let me know and we'll set up a pickup.

Take lots of good pics guys! Takes some pics of yourselves with the locals, too. :)

Have fun and be safe as well.

PhilDernerJr
2005-09-26, 10:37 PM
By chance if anyone is driving and wants to borrow the NYCA car magnets for the weekend, let me know and we'll set up a pickup.

Take lots of good pics guys! Takes some pics of yourselves with the locals, too. :)

Have fun and be safe as well.

jakbar
2005-09-26, 11:06 PM
Can I stick the magnet on the side of the AA 738 that I'll be riding to/from YYZ? :)

jakbar
2005-09-26, 11:06 PM
Can I stick the magnet on the side of the AA 738 that I'll be riding to/from YYZ? :)

UrbanExplorer222
2005-09-27, 11:54 AM
Anyone gonna be out in the NY area?

UrbanExplorer222
2005-09-27, 11:54 AM
Anyone gonna be out in the NY area?