PDA

View Full Version : Hi

NYARTCCFAN
2005-09-10, 12:37 PM
My name is Michael and I live in North Bergen NJ just want to introduce myself to the forum. Been an avid Commercial Airline hobbyist since I was 12 years old. I am presently going on 40 years and would love to enjoy conversations and topics on the airline industry especially around the local airports. Would like to get together on some future spotting events with fellow spotters. I have programmed in my RADIO SHACK PRO-95 NY,WASH,CLE,AND BOSTON centers all their frequrencies and as well as NYTRACON AND POTOMAC TRACON. I have all the charts and schedules of The north american airline schedules and ARTCC MAPS. Again thank you for letting me rgister on the board. I am a big Regional Airline enthusiast by the way

IslipWN
2005-09-10, 03:05 PM
Welcome aboard Michael! Hopefully you can come to one of the local airports to spot with everyone sometime!

UrbanExplorer222
2005-09-10, 03:58 PM
Welcome to the boards Mike!!! Hope you enjoy your time here, everyone on this site are awesome people.

PhilDernerJr
2005-09-10, 11:46 PM
Welcome, Michael! Feel free ot engage in any conversation you'd like and come out to any of the events or spotting outings that are discussed on the boards. :)