PDA

View Full Version : Any funny Mile High Club stories to share?

RDU-JFK
2005-09-02, 02:34 PM
Does anyone have any amusing stories (or personal experiences of upgrades to the mile high club? I'd love to hear what you guys know.

Unfortunately I'm not a member :(

cancidas
2005-09-02, 11:35 PM
just that my fiance and i got caught on the way to the lav. we were flying speedbird to LHR, the fa said "this isn't virgin so please don't do that here." we went back to our seats in F and did it right there during the movie.

Alex T
2005-09-03, 07:15 PM
This story, I was not involved, but i witnessed this myself. We were flying STL-OKC on American Airlines. MD-82. We had just taken off, it was 9:30pm at night. I turned to my left to see this middle aged couple fidgeting. Im going wtf? I saw him place his hand RIGHT between her legs and give it a squeeze. I had a shocked look on my face! Then she said "oh, just wait, we havent even finished taking off and you are already ready" he says iv been ready for a long time. she goes well get ready. so he goes in the back in the bathroom and then comes back out. I figured to put a condom on or something. (I was reading their lips the whole time haha) he sat down and this time i had to burst out laughing, and I asked my seatmate if I could switch to a window seat with them. I never did find out what they did. I certainly didn't want to know!!

Alex