PDA

View Full Version : wallets

cancidas
2005-08-11, 07:13 PM
i'm in the process of trying to figure out what to replace my current wallet with, i've been at it for a fwe hours already. i use a nylon tri-fold wallet that is pretty old already and gets all the magnetic strips on my cards dirty. the reason i liked it is because the thing is small and compact. i don't like having a big wallet as i keep it in my back pocket and don't enjoy sitting on it all the time.

as a replacement i'm looking into getting just a billfold with a few credit card slots. all i really carry with me is my lisence, atm card, two credit cards, airline ID, PBA card, and AOPA membership card. my pilots lisence (hopefully forever paper) and medical i keep separetly in a small clear pouch in my flight bag. i don't usually carry more then $100 in cash on me, usually in 10's or 5's.

anybody have advice on where to find a good quality billfold? i'm looking for leather, regardless of color and want something of better quality than what you find on the street corner peddler's tables. i'm stumped.

RDU-JFK
2005-08-11, 08:40 PM
'Coach' , the leather store, has high-quality billfolds that last. They have several locatons throughout the city. Also, you might want to try Century 21 on Cortlandt Street in NYC. They have a good wallet selection.