PDA

View Full Version : I am new to the form

N790SW
2005-07-12, 09:45 PM
Hi guyz

my name is Bobby Catone nd i am new to this form- i am a huge WN fan nd i look forward to alot of posts on this site. I also live near ISP- the worst airport to spot in :( i deff look forward to talk to u guyz

protonv5
2005-07-13, 11:31 AM
I'm planning on JFK this weekend. The forecast usually change as the days go by so I'm hoping...I'm a new guy as well. Hope to meet you then.

mirrodie
2005-07-13, 05:10 PM
I am new to the form

And spelling too! LOL

j/k, welcome in.

ISP isn't that bad.

IslipWN
2005-07-13, 06:38 PM
ISP isn't that bad.

I hope your joking!!! I just took a flight on US from ISP and the security guard saw me taking pictures so he made me delete them.

jakbar
2005-07-13, 06:41 PM
ISP isn't that bad.

I hope your joking!!! I just took a flight on US from ISP and the security guard saw me taking pictures so he made me delete them!!!

I hope you told him to go to hell and to pack a copy of the Constitution to read on his trip. :)

N790SW
2005-07-15, 07:29 PM
or tell him to ruin someone else's party-lol

PhilDernerJr
2005-07-15, 07:44 PM
I would have told him to shove it. You don't have to delete any photos without anythign short of a court order. Especially from, a security guard.

NIKV69
2005-07-16, 08:52 PM
Hi guyz

my name is Bobby Catone nd i am new to this form- i am a huge WN fan nd i look forward to alot of posts on this site. I also live near ISP- the worst airport to spot in :( i deff look forward to talk to u guyz

Welcome! Yes ISP SUCKS! I need to get one shot there on anet so I still will need to go there soon. You have a camera?

Mario,

Yes ISP is that bad!

Joe,

You should have stood your ground like I did that day. Enough of this crap!