PDA

View Full Version : LH410 last Saturday

BenjaminS
2005-06-30, 10:34 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks so much to you guys last saturday, for having dinner with me and giving me such a good time. I really didn't know what to excpect, but I liked your company very much. Next time I'm near you can count on me providing my flight details here :-) Hopefully there won't be an annoying last minute change of runways then. It's too bad really that no photo's were made of our (relatively bizarre) approach.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I know I have to smile now during the entire approach for who knows who's next to the runway with a camera.

Oh, and if any of you would ever come up with the brilliant idea of coming to Schiphol for a photoshoot, by all means, let me know.

And Brian, if you feel the need, just email me with any questions you have, I'd be more than happy to answer them all.

Regards,
Ben

eric8669
2005-06-30, 11:04 AM
Benjamin,

Glad you liked your brief stay here in NYC. It was a really good time on Saturday Night. I learned a lot of interesting stuff about the A340 and I really liked the stories you told. It was really to bad that we missed your approach onto 13L. What time did you depart on Sunday Night?

Eric

Futterman
2005-06-30, 11:40 AM
Haha...I think my thirst for V-speeds and ATIS voices has been quenched for now, but I'll definitely shoot you an email sometime. :)

Glad to hear you got back safely. We'll all definitely have to set up another photography session and dinner in the city next time you're in town...what frequency were you on when you were reassigned to 13L? New York Approach? (Damn, another question!) Maybe that'd give us a little time to reposition ourselves next time if need be.

I was looking at the photos on your website...impressive...

Again, great meeting you!

Brian

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-30, 12:21 PM
Hi Benjamin,

Was great meeintg up with you,and I'm excited to do it again. Glad you joined the site here, I really hope you let us know the next time you're in town.

-Phil

BenjaminS
2005-07-04, 07:27 AM
Pfff I haven't got a clue, we got our assigned runway around 15000 feet, and I guess we were already with NY approach, but I'm not really sure about that.

Ben