PDA

View Full Version : I'm an Idiot!

IslipWN
2005-06-28, 05:54 PM
I think some of you would find this story funny but stupid.

I recently went to Switzerland, Italy, and London. I went to Italy because we are selling our house over there. Well anyways, I was on our dingy. I know, its a dingy, but it was a real nice and big one. I was just going about 10-15 mph when a wasp came over. Being that I have a phobia for bees I freaked out so I slammed it with a towel. It went away but about 2 minutes later about 10 came! I freaked out, I tried hitting them with a towel but they were furious so I jumped out! :shock: Now I really freaked out (this isnt even the bad part yet). These two guys in another boat must have saw it and roughly said in Italian "are you ok?" I said yes and so they went after the boat and when they caught up to it, one of the guys jumped in it and drove away. Period. The end. I never got the boat back. Well of course I had to still deal with my dad and tell him. Let me tell you he was quite mad at me.

T-Bird76
2005-06-28, 10:24 PM
I don't care what came after me, I'd never let someone steal my boat. They'd pay a very very dear price!!!! lol