PDA

View Full Version : The First Time I meet Phil

T-Bird76
2005-06-27, 11:33 PM
Don't know why I didn't post this before. I've known Phil for two years but it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that we actually meet. Not that we didn't want to meet before but you know how life is schedules don't jive sometimes. Anyway we were talking and I said it’s about time we meet so drag your ass out to Suffolk, yeah for you city folks its past exit 50 on the LIE. So with only two hours sleep Phil dragged his ass out to eastern Suffolk. Wasn't hard to spot Phil, he's posted pics of him all over the place if you haven’t noticed, lol

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/P1010048.jpg

Had a pretty simple plan for the day take the boat out, drink, get drunk, and chill. If I knew Phil was as much of a partier as me I would have taken him to one of the places I mentioned in my "great weekend" post. So after trying to convince the cashier with no luck to sell us beer before 12 on Sunday I grabbed what was in my frig called my friend Becky and had her stop and get some beer for us, she came along to. Gotta love when females buy the beer. The later beer run did delay our departure from the dock a bit, but we did manage to finish the four Killians I had in my frig, thankfully Becky pulled up just as we put the last one down.

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/P1010056.jpg

I headed over to my general R&R beach over at Fire Island call Tallisman. Ok place, small, never crowded, and some decent eye candy. We setup camp started to down the beers. Phil you mention anything about me not keeping up I'll kick you ass!!! Hey I have to be somewhat responsible when driving a boat across the bay. Anyway I must complement Phil he's very good at "body" puppetry, won't go into details, but I think my friend Becky was impressed.

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/P1010072.jpg

Well anyway after about six or eight beers each the beer muscles started in and Phil and I had to show each other what’s up. BigPhil isn't so big, ahahaaha. Still waiting for the rematch Phil. Cool day though good time and good people. Although Phil I'm still trying to figure out half the **** you were talking about on the ride back to Queens. I guess lack sleep will do that to someone. Next time we'll hit up Flynn's, for some reason I don't think that place would ever be the same.

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-28, 02:26 AM
****, only took you 3 weeks to get this post up, huh man?

Yeah, it was a great time. When you meet someone like that and get thrown into a social environment with alcohol, you really hope that the other guy is on the same page with you when it comes to partying, and Tommy was just like any of my other buddies.

As for Tommy not keeping up, at one point I looked over to the table on the beach where I had been putting my empties. I then noticed that I was already about 9 or 10 beers deep....not counting the Killians on the boat. I the noticed that I was consuming just a tad more than Tommy did. Just a tad. Oh, and I kept on drinking after that. haha

I'm glad Becky was impressed with the puppetry. Thankfully, the water wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. :D

I had work the night before, and got home at about 6 in the morning, and when I left the house to meet Tommy, I was on only about 45 minutes of sleep or so. So that plus the umpteen beers made for a good wrestle. Tommy and I had been talkin **** for a while now, and at one point we squared off. A fun time. The sand scrapes left marks on me that looked like a girl had fended off an attack by me. I got strange questions for the next week.

It was a great time and I look forward to hangin out with Tommy again in the near future. Rematch for sure. Next time, we wrestle before we drink and we set up in an environment that doesn't require you to be "sober" for the boat. :-p

Good times.

IslipWN
2005-06-28, 05:58 PM
Sounds like you guys had a good time. What kind of boat do you have tommy?

T-Bird76
2005-06-28, 09:49 PM
****, only took you 3 weeks to get this post up, huh man?

hey comon Phil I'm a busy guy, things to do, places to be, girls to......heheh

Vodkagirlkris
2005-06-28, 09:56 PM
To this day I've known Phil for about 7 years. I still have yet to see all the body puppetry.

MsAviation78
2005-06-28, 11:09 PM
Hmmm, since we all seem to be talking about Phil let me say a couple things as well... I meet Phil at Applebees with Tom. So as we make a running dash and hug each other and then go wait in Applebees to be seated. Phil begins to color and harass the hostess which was cool bc she was a dumb skank I didnt like anyway... Then we were gonna make Tom jealous by hooking up. :wink: Phil it was great!!! JK Anyway, Phil is a lot cooler then Tom anyday and is def a lot sexier too... hehe Sorry I coulda went ont he boat with you guys but Tom was being a peckerhead like usual.... :lol:

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-29, 07:46 AM
To this day I've known Phil for about 7 years. I still have yet to see all the body puppetry.

Really? You've never seen it? I assumed you did, and that I Was too drunk to remember. I figured a lot of other things happened while we were drunk. haha

Vodkagirlkris
2005-06-29, 09:50 AM

Really? You've never seen it? I assumed you did, and that I Was too drunk to remember. I figured a lot of other things happened while we were drunk. haha

Ha ha..... Nope not that much. I've seen a little of the puppetry but you were showing Violette at the time. As far as anything else is concerned...Let's get drunk again!