PDA

View Full Version : What a Great Weekend

T-Bird76
2005-06-26, 09:19 PM
Man this was one of those weekends that you wish would have never ended. Got home from work on Friday did a quick change of cloths called the boys and took the boat over to Happy Hour at Tequila Jack's over on Fire Island. Def one of the best places over there, great crowd, lots of chicks, and awesome drinks. Our happy hour turned out to be more like Happy five hours. We had a rough time coming back across the bay, wind was a bitch, waves were kicking up to three feet so it was battle getting back over.

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/tqj.jpg

Saturday was even better, every year some of my old buddies from HS and I get together and we have our Power Squadron Party. What it is, we take our boats tie them together and just have big party. We've been doing this since 10th grade and its turned into a tradition of sorts. This year was one of the best, five boats 23 people. Man were the drinks flowing like you couldn’t believe. And as tradition would have it someone took there cloths off and started a skinning dipping party, I won't mention who started it :lol: The real fun was at night though, we all went out for Spanish at a great local spot call Viva La Vida and yes the Sangria was being passed around. BTW I look good in a Sombrero too, sorry no pics. Decided afterwards to head over to Flynn's at Ocean Bay Park, another great Fire Island bar/club. I'll keep most of those details to your imagination but it was a really good time...... 8)

http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/P1010034.jpg

Anyway I'm done, just wanted to rant a bit, hehe, Sunday was a nice low key day on the boat relaxing, but this was def a great weekend, but like all weekends they have to come to an end.
http://www.nycaviation.com/hosting/P1010016a.jpg

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-26, 10:41 PM
Glad you had a great time, man. I know how awesome it is to have those kinda weekends. You jsut forget about life and have a ****in ball with the people that you enjoy spending tiem with.

Jealous that you have a boat in hot weather like this. :-p

jakbar
2005-06-26, 11:32 PM
I know how awesome it is to have those kinda weekends. You jsut forget about life and have a ****in ball with the people that you enjoy spending tiem with.

I had one of those days on Saturday. Awesome day.... :)

Vodkagirlkris
2005-06-27, 12:47 PM
Man this was one of those weekends that you wish would have never ended.

That's every day of my life.

MsAviation78
2005-06-28, 11:14 PM
HAHA Tom I won't mention why u had such a good weekend.... Yea I love the boat...We are bringing Brendan again next time.. He's fun, hey we can even bring Phil to we will all bring a lil action to the boat then... Then we can start the skinny dipping. hehe

T-Bird76
2005-06-28, 11:18 PM
Listen Shark bait, I'll drop your ass in the middle of the bay with some chum and throw out a line. Those nice shinny ear rings you had on will do a nice job at attracting some sharks.

MsAviation78
2005-06-28, 11:21 PM
Hey Hey now relax Thomas Philip! Why u so angry? Just because Brendan wants me and not u does not mean u have to be all nasty to me... Im sure u can find another guy!... AND by the way im driving the boat again this time at a faster speed... hehe KISS KISS