PDA

View Full Version : Lady On the Sidewalk

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-26, 04:02 PM
I was walking down Madison Avenue last night with a friend at about midnight, approaching 30th street. This is just a block and a half away from where I was when I walked upon that lady two months ago that had jumped off the hotel.

I look ahead of me on the sidewalk and there's a lady laying on the sidewalk. "Wow, here we go again" I thought. I told my friend to stay back and walked closer to her.

She was maybe about 50 or so, laying on her back, one arm on the ground and the other across her chest. She wasn't dressed that nice, but did look like she was coming from somewhere. He eyes were open...looking straight up to the sky. Before I could think she was dead, shemoved her head towards me and mumbled something I couldn't understand.

Although I knew what the answer would be and was already reaching for my phone, I asked her "Do you want an ambulance?" to see if she was aware. She actually mumbled yes as I started relaying info to the 911 dispatcher.

She said she was having chest pains, but she didn't look like someone who had a heart attack. She did look like she was close to death though, but again, I don't think that she was. Her slow head movements, quiet voice and her whispering "Will you help me?" even thoh she knew I already called an ambulance, was almost kinda creepy.

Three minutes later and ambulance showed up and after a minute or so, we walked away. No exciting ending, but just strange how I walked upon another lady laying in the open like that in the same area as last time.

Matt Molnar
2005-06-26, 06:09 PM
They don't call you a lady killer for nothin.

T-Bird76
2005-06-26, 08:28 PM
As I said Phil don't go back a third time!!!

Vodkagirlkris
2005-06-27, 12:44 PM
I would be a little creeped out. Try not to walk by there again...