PDA

View Full Version : Video: Police Officer Taser - Justified?

Novanglus
2005-06-02, 07:22 PM
Here is a video of a woman who was pulled over for several violations (speeding, broken tail light, cracked windshield, no seat belt), was giving the officer attitude, and then when the officer learned she was driving on a suspended license, he went to arrest her.

The video shows the rest.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video3a.html

Be sure to go back and use the thumbnails at the bottom to see the other clips involved, leading up to the arrest.

Do you think this was justified or not?

Derf
2005-06-02, 10:23 PM
I think this girl definitely deserved it the first time. She was not listening to the cop and was told to get out of the car, warned multiple time that he was going to taser her and she still did not comply...... Stupid girl

I think the second time was a bit much, but I guess it was better than him using his knee on her.

UrbanExplorer222
2005-06-02, 10:37 PM
at one point it sounds like shes having an orgasim lol.... laughed my ass off the whole time. Love people getting tazered!!!!!!!! :twisted: " hey you, your jay walking!!" BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Novanglus
2005-06-05, 04:38 AM
I definitely think this was justified.

Committed several crimes and then tried to strike an officer.

I'd never be able to be a cop. I'd get fired within days for hitting some idiot.