PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson

Novanglus
2005-05-29, 03:29 AM
The trial is finally almost over.

It is disturbing how guilty this man is, and even more disturbing how people act like they really can't tell.

I can't believe this is the same man that sang "Billie Jean".

I'm almost excited for the day that his inmates in jail kill him for being a molester. That is if our judicial system decides to work. We got so lucky with Scott Peterson.

Matt Molnar
2005-05-29, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't get excited for that day just yet. I think there's a very good chance he will get off.

Novanglus
2005-05-30, 03:49 AM
I agree. Can you blame me for holding onto hope?

Matt Molnar
2005-05-31, 12:43 AM
I agree. Can you blame me for holding onto hope?

Nah. I've been wrong before, I hope I'm wrong about MJ. I thought for sure Scott Peterson was gonna get off, and he's looking at the gas chamber now.

IslipWN
2005-06-01, 04:12 PM
When is Scott Peterson's D-day?

jakbar
2005-06-01, 04:25 PM
When is Scott Peterson's D-day?

Some time in 2093.

IslipWN
2005-06-06, 11:52 PM
So what ever haooened with the case? Did they find him guilty? I dont have a tv with me as I still have to unpack etc; and I really dont know anyone!

Thanks

Matt Molnar
2005-06-07, 11:45 PM
So what ever haooened with the case? Did they find him guilty? I dont have a tv with me as I still have to unpack etc; and I really dont know anyone!

Thanks

Jury started deliberating Friday afternoon, continued all day Monday and Tuesday, shouldn't be too much longer til a verdict.

Novanglus
2005-06-08, 01:06 PM
MSNBC Article: "Prison would prove tough for ‘fragile’ Jackson" (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8143731/)

Boo ****ing hoo. It's supposed to be tough. It's prison.

I don't understand. How is he supposed to get the crap knocked out of him in prison if they seclude him? What a ripoff.

IslipWN
2005-06-08, 05:46 PM
cut me a break! If hes in seclusion than what could go wrong?

Novanglus
2005-06-08, 07:01 PM
It's not about preventing him from being able to do anything wrong. It's about him being punished for what he did.

I don't think that sitting in a room by himself is punishment enough. I think he needs some physical violence and/or a taste a of his own medicine (butt sex from some big guy without consent).

Novanglus
2005-06-13, 07:12 PM
Wow.

We can only hope that someone serves him justice with a 7.62 to the head.

USAF Pilot 07
2005-06-13, 10:18 PM
The trial proves once again, that at least in Cali, it's not whether or not you're guilty, it's how famous and how much money you have that determines whether you get off or not.

How he could be found not guilty on all 10 charges dumbfounds me...

moose135
2005-06-14, 08:43 AM

Well, from what I heard on the news during the trial, sounds like there wasn't much evidence that he actually broke the law. Yes, he is a strange man, but that, in and of itself, is not illegal.

USAF Pilot 07
2005-06-14, 09:50 AM

Well, from what I heard on the news during the trial, sounds like there wasn't much evidence that he actually broke the law. Yes, he is a strange man, but that, in and of itself, is not illegal.

I think the biggest part of him getting off (wow, does that not sound wrong), was the fact that all witnesses called had very little credibility. It's hard to send someone to jail for a long time based on witnesses who can't either get their stories straight or who don't remember certain things, or who have personal motives to lie. Not saying these people weren't telling the truth, but credibility plays a huge part in this case, and there was definately that element of reasonable doubt.

No doubt that Jackson's lawyers did a great job of going after the witnesses' credibility, and held no punches. Whoever his lawyer was must have his phones ringing off the hook now!

IslipWN
2005-06-14, 11:03 AM
I am not really too shocked that he was found not guilty on all charges. As USAF Pilot said, some of the people were not credible therefore it was hard to really tell if he is guilty or not.

Novanglus
2005-06-14, 06:15 PM
As suspicious as I may be at times of society, I can't believe that all these people have come forward with allegations and for them all to be lying trying to make a dollar.

What about the kid that knew exactly about the mole on Jackson's johnson? How else would a little kid know that?