PDA

View Full Version : where to take a lady out for breakfast

cancidas
2005-05-21, 12:42 AM
ok, i'll admit it. i need some help iwth the ladies. usually i'm pretty damn good about figuring out something interesting to do or someplace nice to take them but i'm having a hard time figuring out a good place to take someone out for breakfast. in case you call start wondering, that's because breakfast is usually at either my place or her's the morning after. since we both work nights, it's a little hard to get time off to spend together. so, anyone have any good advice?

jakbar
2005-05-21, 01:47 PM
I take my wife to Sunday brunch at nice hotels. If you're contemplating a place to take one of your "lady friends" and not your wife, perhaps its a good idea to go somewhere where you'd have no chance of running into someone you know. Can't help you there. :)

PhilDernerJr
2005-05-21, 02:03 PM
Matt, you have it backwards. She should be the one asking where to take you for brekafast. :-p

Breakfast is a toughy. I've had sonme very "elegant" and expensive breakfasts, and never been impressed once.

Call it the kid in me or the redneck in me, but I think my favorite breakfast will always be chocolate chip pancakes at IHOP.

Vodkagirlkris
2005-05-23, 12:34 AM
Diners are really good for breakfast, and cheap!

USAF Pilot 07
2005-05-23, 03:25 AM
Depends what the situation is...

No one here can really tell you what to do, as no one really knows the situation and what type of girl this is, and what is really going on in your relationship.

Taking a girl out depends on her and then on how serious your relationship is. Depends what she likes, what her personality is, what type of girl she is. Then it depends on where you're at in your relationship and where you're looking to go with it. If you're not serious and not looking to get serious, don't lead her on by taking her out to really nice places on a frequent basis.

Some guys are good at figuring things out, and know how the whole relationship game works, some guys aren't.

UrbanExplorer222
2005-05-25, 06:34 PM
McDonalds..... Its a ;) test ;) ;) ;)

Novanglus
2005-06-05, 04:46 AM
Why are you taking her out to breakfast to beginw tih?

Before you go to bed, buy a box of Special K for her or something. Or better yet, tell her to buy her own box of Special K to keep at your place.

When she wakes up in the AM, tell her to make a bowl and let you sleep in.

Hyder
2005-06-08, 08:20 PM
it's all about Georgia Diner in woodhaven, right next to the queens place mall.

Vodkagirlkris
2005-06-08, 10:15 PM
it's all about Georgia Diner in woodhaven, right next to the queens place mall.

Nope, too expensive. I like the North Shore on FrannieLew.

Matt Molnar
2005-06-10, 01:41 AM
White Castle...they serve breakfast 24/7.

Of course it's not very good, but...

If price is no object, one of the restaurants in the Grand Hyatt at Grand Central has an amazing breakfast.

Art at ISP
2005-06-21, 08:18 PM
Now I may be an old fart, but if the lady in question is really special and you would like to do something romantic, you should make her breakfast..

I have found that women get intensely turned on by a man cooking for them....

If it's more of a casual thing, though, a diner is fine :)

Good luck.

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-22, 03:42 AM
I have found that women get intensely turned on by a man cooking for them.

By far the smartest words ever uttered on this board.

So so true.

Vodkagirlkris
2005-06-22, 12:49 PM
[quote="Art at ISP":36510]I have found that women get intensely turned on by a man cooking for them.

By far the smartest words ever uttered on this board.

So so true.[/quote:36510]

Amen to that!

Futterman
2005-06-22, 03:35 PM
So, Phil, I guess you don't cook much...

:)

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-22, 03:49 PM
So, Phil, I guess you don't cook much...

:)

http://nycaviation.com/pichost/thinkyourefunny1.jpg

jakbar
2005-06-22, 04:10 PM
Ouch....and Buck Futt goes down for the count! :)

Futterman
2005-06-22, 04:13 PM
Ugh, Phil, I guess that's what I get for having hairy legs. Thanks.

lol

1...2...3...I'm out.

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-22, 04:47 PM
http://nycaviation.com/pichost/KO1.gif

Futterman
2005-06-22, 05:00 PM
I should donate the hair from my shins to Phil's scalp.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews/ps2/street-fighter-anniversary-collection/street-fighter-anniversary-collection-d.jpg

jakbar
2005-06-22, 05:00 PM
Oh man....Mike Tyson's Punchout is one of the all-time best video games. Now that's a great pic, Phil. :) Brian "Glass Joe" Futterman goes down for the count!

PhilDernerJr
2005-06-22, 05:03 PM
HAHA! Josh, I can't beieve you rememebred Glass Joe!! tha'ts awesome.

We gotta get more Street Fighter tournaments goin on. lol