PhilDernerJr
2005-05-18, 11:20 PM
If I want to sound cool I can say I look like Archangel:

http://members.aol.com/drg4/archangelpic.jpg

But realistically I look more like:

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/2/5/20-10397-sm.jpg

IslipWN
2005-05-19, 07:04 PM
how long was your hair before you shaved it? And why did you shave it?

T-Bird76
2005-05-19, 07:35 PM
Hey Phil join the club, I shaved my head last summer. I did it before I went on vaca, liked it so I kept it.

PhilDernerJr
2005-05-19, 09:41 PM
It was about 3 inches long or so.

I just felt like doing it. A recent urge. I convinced two friends of mine to do it as well.

I like it. I'm don't look all that attractive, but I like it.

Vodkagirlkris
2005-05-23, 12:19 AM
This makes me sad. You should grow your hair really long, get some tatoos and get a motorcycle. You'll have to beat the girls off with sticks.

PhilDernerJr
2005-05-23, 03:16 AM
Tattoos are something you'll never see on me except for when I mess up in life and go to prison.

Motorcycles....my borther broke his back, neck, arm and leg last October on one, I think I'll pass.

Hair longer than 4 inches will never happen unless I decide to go for a Coheed haircut. ;)

USAF Pilot 07
2005-05-23, 03:29 AM
Only time I'll really ever shave my head is if I absolutely have to. I had to shave it in Basic Training, but since then I generally keep it short, but so that I can still comb it.

I don't like long hair, I don't like it when it gets all in my eyes and covers my ears. I like short, professional looking hair.

As far as riding a bike, I can't wait to get a bike. Definately wouldn't get a crotch rocket, but something a little more classy, that I can ride around safely on nice summer days. I'm not looking to kill myself!

First time I rode a bike was when I was 15 in Florida, though!

cancidas
2005-05-26, 12:34 AM
i could never imagine phil with long hair... as for me i usually keep it short and manageble. right now it's about an inch long on top, may become high and tight once it really gets hot this summer.

one question phil, why are you against tattoos?

Hyder
2005-06-11, 08:04 PM
at least you have the option of shaving your head, i have no choice.