PDA

View Full Version : My School Gets "Another Black Eye"

Conor Clancy
2005-05-12, 03:17 PM
Mepham H.S. student charged with raping a female classmate off school grounds

05/12/05) MINEOLA - A Mepham High School student was charged Thursday with raping a classmate off school grounds.

Eduardo Alvarez, 19, of Freeport, was charged with raping a 16-year-old girl in a North Bellmore home. Police say Alvarez and a friend met up with two female classmates during a lunch break Wednesday. According to police, the four students left the campus to drink beer. Investigators say when the girls returned to campus, one of them was upset and went to the principal’s office.

Alvarez was supposed to be arraigned at the Mineola criminal courthouse. However, he was taken to the Nassau University Medical Center with complaints of a medical condition.

I thought after being interviewed by Lauren DeFranco for ABC7 twice during the hazing fiasco, I was never going to see her again. Imagine my face when I pulled up with my cousin and sister this morning and saw her.

Just for good measure...or whatever...this has absolutely nothing to do with the events of 2003.

PhilDernerJr
2005-05-13, 02:19 AM
I msut say I'm not familiar with the other incidents that your school has experienced.

Matt Molnar
2005-05-13, 04:37 PM
Mepham is the school that had the controversy a couple years ago involving football players shoving pine cones and other goodies up each others asses as part of "initiation."

Tower Air
2005-06-20, 02:17 AM
that's sad