PDA

View Full Version : What's the best place to meet girls ?

alberchico
2005-05-11, 07:24 PM
:D the question is self explanatory

USAF Pilot 07
2005-05-11, 07:46 PM
Your mom's house...

badadadadum....

but, seriously, I dunno. Every person has a different personality, and a good place for one person to meet a girl, may not be the best place for the next joe to meet a girl.

Generally though, if you're looking to meet someone, bars/clubs are good places to typically get with someone, especially just for a one-night hookup.

But, then again, that depends on your personality. If you're not into that, or haven't been around that, you'll probably let it show, and it may be hard to find someone in that setting.

Regardless of who you are though, there are plenty of places to meet girls. The new "big" thing is all this online dating stuff. I know a few people (older in their late 20's) who were tired of the dating scene and tried it, and found really good people.

PhilDernerJr
2005-05-12, 03:32 AM
It really depends on what you're looking for. A serious relationship or something more casual?

If it's something serious you're after, I'd say that the best place to find a girl is anywhere EXCEPT New York City. At a younger age, you'll jsut have a tough time finding someone that is right for a long term relationship.

Vodkagirlkris
2005-05-12, 09:14 AM
Anywhere they serve alcohol.

cancidas
2005-05-13, 07:17 PM
well... there is always work (Alina, Auristela, Erika and Zoila), my neighborhood (Jennifer) and then the subway (Alissa.)

:D

Mellyrose
2006-01-28, 12:13 PM
MYSPACE! 8)

^^^that was totally a joke^^^

P.S. Sorry for the digging up of old topics-soooo bored.

Alex T
2006-01-29, 05:38 PM
MYSPACE! 8)

^^^that was totally a joke^^^

P.S. Sorry for the digging up of old topics-soooo bored.

Actually, I have met a few girls through myspace and they are great girls but it doesnt seem to have gone farther then friends, but myspace certainly IS a start.

Alex

lijk604
2006-02-01, 03:01 PM
Vodkagirl keeps that ICON and she'll get lots of invites!

Garri767
2006-02-23, 09:50 PM
haha, surprised someone hasnt said "my backyard" or "myhouse yet" :lol:

Garri767

T-Bird76
2006-02-27, 01:47 PM
haha, surprised someone hasnt said "my backyard" or "myhouse yet" :lol:

Garri767

So when are you coming by???? LOLLOL :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Mr Smith
2006-03-03, 04:42 AM
get yourself an Aussie accent and your set...bought myself home some serious trouble from this trip! all that started at Benihana in Santa Monica with a few NY suspects... ;)

PhilDernerJr
2006-03-03, 07:47 AM
bought myself home some serious trouble from this trip!

Don't Monty. Just Follow the instruction for the medication and it should go away within a couple weeks.

American chicks will do that to you.

;)