PDA

View Full Version : News and Aircraft Visitors Forum - 5/10/05

PhilDernerJr
2005-05-10, 12:46 PM
Hey all,

I wanted to let you all know that there is a new forum in the list on the message board.

I've created the "News and Aircraft Visitors" forum, where everyone can discuss just what it is titled....news and aircraft visitors.

Almost half of the posts in the General Discussion forum were related to these topics, so I decided to give it a new forum, and a more dedicated place to talk about such events. I've moved 24 of the 54 messages from the General Discussion forum into there already.

It is important that we post messages about news, or questions directly pertaining to such news in this new forum, and that we accurately title the messages so others can learn from them and reference them quickly as well.

As a note; the new news forum is NOT the place to post about get-together and meetings. The General discussion forum is still intended to handle those plans.

We'll probably see a lot of moderating in the future. No big deal if someone makes a post in the wrong forum, but myself and moderator USAF_Pilot will be keeping on top of things to ensure an easy flow of conversation and sharing of news and events. If a message of yours is moved, it is important that it not be taken personally .

If you folks have any questions, please post them here so all can learn from your question as well.

Thanks a lot folks!

-Phil

IslipWN
2005-05-11, 06:15 PM
great idea!!! Any new forums in the making Phil?

PhilDernerJr
2005-05-11, 07:01 PM
I just made one! haha

We'll see. I don't want to flood the site with more forums before we have enough activity. Even if you have a great idea for a forum, you need ot make sure you can build enough acitvity through heavy member participation. Otherwise, you have a list of forums and they look like ghost towns.