Do you know the difference between a Boeing and a Bombardier? Does the whine of jet engines make you giddy? Are you an undergrad or grad student looking to get some hands-on journalism experience while covering a dynamic industry that you’re interested in?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, please read on…
The NYCAviation team seeks an editorial intern to help us research and produce multimedia editorial content.
• Strong writing and research skills
• Passion for aviation, aerospace, travel and/or business writing are a must
• Experience with blogging or CMS software, Photoshop, basic HTML and social media are major advantages
What’s in it for you:
• Hands-on journalism experience, including bylines on a well-read, fast-growing aviation news site frequently cited by major mainstream media outlets
• Access to industry insiders, media events and travel opportunities possible
• Schedule is flexible and work-from-home, with regular in-person check-ins in Manhattan
While this position is unpaid, we will work with you to ensure you receive college credit.
Send your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you feel you’d be awesome, to our editor, Matt Molnar:
matt [at] nycaviation.com