Sixth Leg of Boeing 787 Dream Tour Flies Through England, Norway, Italy and US
In England, London’s Heathrow and Gatwick airports will see the new state-of-the-art airliner, as will Manchester. London-based British Airways has two dozen 787s on order, and Virgin Atlantic awaits 15 copies.
Next it will be off to Oslo, home of Norwegian Air Shuttle, which has ordered six 787-8 Dreamliners.
That is followed by Taranto, Italy, headquarters of Alenia Aeronautica, which makes the 787′s horizontal stabilizers.
And then it’s back to the states. One of the more unusual stops will be Reagan National in Washington, DC, which does not currently offer any widebody jet service and is unlikely to see scheduled 787 flights. May will end with stops in Dallas and St. Louis.
- April 22– London-Heathrow Airport
- April 23 – Manchester Airport
- April 25 – London-Gatwick Airport
- April 27 – London-Heathrow Airport
- May 1 – Oslo, Norway
- May 4 – Taranto, Italy
- May 7 – Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington, DC
- May 11 – Dallas, Texas
- May 14 – St. Louis, Missouri