Final Call: Did Direct Air Management Steal $29 Million From Customers?
- Of the $30 million Direct Air should have set aside for passenger refunds, only $1 million has been located, and the rest may have been stolen, said the airline’s trustee. [WOOD TV]
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos says he’s located the F-1 rocket engines that thrusted Apollo 11 to the Moon, deep under the Atlantic Ocean.
- Josh Divers, the Boeing worker who lost his legs when he was run over by a 787 can’t remember exactly what happened. [Seattle Times]
- Hawker Beechcraft is said to be preparing to file for bankruptcy. [Reuters]
- Iran Air continues its fleet renewal process, snatching up three ex-Qantas Boeing 747-300s from Kyrgyzstan-based Al Sayegh Airlines. [Flightglobal]
- A TSA supervisor assigned to Dulles Airport has been arrested on charges he ran a prostitution ring. [MyFoxDC]
- Boris Johnson says Heathrow will never get an additional runway for as long as he is mayor of London. [Telegraph]