Boeing 787 Dream Tour Continues Through Santiago, Shannon, Baku, Moscow, Istanbul and Madrid
Tags: 787 Dream Tour, Air Europa, Azerbaijan Airlines, Baku-Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD), Boeing, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Istanbul Atatürk International Airport (IST), LAN Airlines, Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), Moscow, Santiago-Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL), Shannon (SNN)
• March 26-31: Santiago, Chile to visit LAN Airlines and be on display at the FIDAE Air Show.
• April 1-2: Shannon, Ireland for a scheduled day of maintenance activities.
• April 2-3: Baku, Azerbaijan to visit Azerbaijan Airlines.
• April 3-6: Moscow, Russia to visit airline customers, suppliers and employees from the Boeing Design Center.
• April 6-11: Istanbul, Turkey to visit customers and suppliers.
• April 11-13: Madrid, Spain to visit Air Europa, suppliers and Boeing employees.
The demo plane, N787BX, has already visited dozens of cities around the world on a global tour to show off Boeing’s most advanced commercial aircraft to customers, suppliers and, at some stops, the flying public.
Photos and video from our 787 test flight: Flying High With the Boeing 787 Dream Tour