FAA Scrutinizing Skydiver Sex Stunt, ANA Smacks New 787 Into Jetbridge: Final Call
- ANA’s first 787 smacked into a jetbridge. [Flight Global]
- Speaking of 787s, Boeing may have some novel accounting methods up their sleeve to make them seem profitable. [Flight Blogger]
- Want to wrap your ad around an entire Spirit Airlines jet? That’ll be $14 million, please. [USA Today]
- A pilot thought he could impress Howard Stern if two of his friends had sex while jumping out of his plane. The FAA was not impressed. [ABC News]
- A few weeks after signing John Travolta as a brand ambassador, Bombardier announced that Captain James T. Kirk himself, aka William Shatner, would be attending their annual safety standdown.
- A Virgin Australia pilot broke his arm and leg after the jetblast of a passing Qantas 747 blew over the airstairs he was standing on. [The Age]