The Logbook: Too Much Information Edition
• American Airlines sent their first 757-200 in Oneworld colors into service, which is their 4th overall aircraft in the scheme.
• Condor’s first Boeing 757-300 with winglets made an appearance in Finland.
• As part of restructuring, Gulf Air announced plans to modify existing aircraft orders to expand their collection of narrowbody and regional aircraft, as they look to cut as many at 15 routes and add 20 fresh ones to recover from rough economic performance.
• Safi Airways obtained their first Airbus A340, which is the first of the type registered in Afghanistan.
• Cathay Pacific will be adding the Boeing 777-300 on their Hong Kong- San Francisco route beginning February 1, 2010.
• “He doesn’t know I’m gonna say this, but I had joked the other day that … the hero sex really helps a 20-year-old marriage.” —Lorrie Sullenberger, Capt. Sully’s wife, in an NBC interview
And now for the most perfect in-flight entertainment experience…