• An Iran Air Airbus A300 went off of the runway in Tehran on Sunday while turning around to backtrack after a successful landing. No injuries reported and the passengers deplaned normally.
• Frontier Airlines Flight 820 on Saturday experienced bird strikes in both engines after departure out of Kansas City. Only one engine was shut down and the aircraft returned to the airport. No reports on the status of the birds.
• Similarly, an Air Canada Jazz CRJ in Vancouver yesterday aborted its takeoff after bird strikes. As many as forty birds were found on the runway afterwards.
• Aeroflot announced that beginning November 17, all of their Heathrow flight will be operated at Terminal 4 to join the SkyTeam facilities.
• Air Austral has officially made an order for two Airbus A380s in a full coach configuration. Theirs will be the first airliner to hold more than 800 people.
• A Scottish man was arrested for interfering with a flight crew in Boston after his US Airways flight from Philadelphia to London diverted. He was blocking the aisle and acting aggressively towards the flight attendants when they tried to clear the way.