Air France A380 Arrives at JFK on November 20th
UPDATE! Air France’s first A380 arrived into JFK today! Click here for our coverage and photos!
It’s official: Air France will begin A380 service on the Paris-New York (JFK) route on November 23rd.
Beginning November 23, the Airbus A380 will make two daily flights between New York and Paris, except on Wednesdays:
- flight AF006 will depart Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 1:30 PM, arriving at JFK at 3:45 PM,
- flight AF007 will depart JFK at 7:10 PM, arriving at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 8:45 AM the next day.
They will also offer an inaugural “round-trip” with seats available only by auction.
This October, Air France will auction off 380 seats on board its inaugural Airbus A380 Paris-New York (November 20) and New York-Paris (November 21) flights.
Three great reasons to participate in the auction:
* experience the first Air France transatlantic voyage of the A380,
* take advantage of exclusive offers in New York and Paris, including shopping, private sales, and a variety of galleries and museums,
* support the Air France Foundation “street children” program, as auction profits will go toward this worthy cause.